• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why do u think Saix is too loyal to Xemnas?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKHLuver

its pretty weird once u think about it
why is Saix the most loyal to Xemnas???
does he want to achieve sumthng or does he want Xemnas notice his loyalty to him???

thoughts??

Macabre

Gold Member
-_-....................when your second in command then ya have to be loyal.

Shadowfaith

The dude wants a heart and Xemnas said he could get him one, therfore he is loyal to him. It's just his personality I guess.

Y

Yannis

its pretty weird once u think about it
why is Saix the most loyal to Xemnas???
does he want to achieve sumthng or does he want Xemnas notice his loyalty to him???

thoughts??
You are looking it vice-versa.

Saïx is number two in command after all, so maybe he got this place by being so loyal, that he spoils his face with X, lol..

And of course he cant beat Xemnas and Xemnas has offered to give him a heart.

Bh325

It is probably becuase he wants to keep his position in the ORG.XIII. You wouldn't want to disagree with Xemnas in Saïx' position.:toungesmile:

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
superior and selfish reasons. he does this because xemnas is well, his superior. and its also for selfish reason because he knows if he does what xemnas say he'll get a heart, and he knows its the only way

A

Azrael

He does because he wishes to have a heart again and the other reasons, well you tell me yaoi fan-lunatics

Riku Fan1415

I don't get how Saix was second in command though, I mean you'd think that one of the numbers II-VI would be second in command, considering they were the first Nobodies, along with Xemnas (Ansem's other apprentices).

Sa?xRules

Xemnas offers him everything he hopes to gain.
He wants Xemnas to achieve his goal

Grant_Sheikdom

I-VI were there originally. Looking at it from a psychological point of view, they were probably close-knit and didn't want anyone "unworthy" coming in and ruining things. I bet Saix felt (in a manner of speaking) a lot of pressure to get good and tight with the guy in charge.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I bet when Saix is alone, he cracks up about Xemnas' name being rearranged as Mansex and keeps a straight face when he's around. lol

Maybe it's cause he knows Xemnas is more powerful them him and he knows that he can be killed. Or maybe when Saix was reborn as a Nobody, Xemnas treated him very nicely or that he took him in so he's all about Xemnas. ...He's just weird.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I-VI were there originally. Looking at it from a psychological point of view, they were probably close-knit and didn't want anyone "unworthy" coming in and ruining things. I bet Saix felt (in a manner of speaking) a lot of pressure to get good and tight with the guy in charge.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. You can definitely see a gap between the original six and the new members in Chain of Members. I guess Saix would be the Anti-Marluxia in that case!

But I think that Saix was only loyal to a cause that would help him regain his heart. If Xemnas no longer supplied a route to that goal, Saix would have left without a backward glance. I think we have seen hints that suggest he wasn't as crazily loyal as it seems. For example, Xemnas says to Sora in Hollow Bastion, "I do not know of any Kairi." He could have been lying, but why would he do that if the whole point of kidnapping her was to get Sora's attention? Saix had no problem revealing that he had her. This makes me think that this particular scheme was all Saix' idea and he did not consult Xemnas about it. Then there was that little conversation between Saix and Axel that we heard about in the first trailer for 358/2 Days. What really piqued my interest was Axel asking if disposing of Marluxia was really Xemnas' orders. He might have just been trying to annoy Saix, but he never got an answer, as far as we know. This strikes me as very suspicious.

When you think about it, Organization XIII consists of Nobodies who all look out for themselves. They all say they want their hearts back, but they have different ideas of how to get there and different reasons for becoming whole. They have their own seperate agendas and manipulate their fellow members to achieve their goals. Axel and Roxas are the only members that help each other for somewhat selfless reasons, but they are one giant exception to the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back