• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why do u think that pete is in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Not just HADES, Dark Elemental! he's also in agrahba and summons Jafar...
if he was a boss battle then i'd say a really, really, really Mini Boss..... he looks a little like the fat armor, because he is FAT. Hears a theary: Pete could be following Mickey, only interested in Mickey:....... it would be cool if Pete had a blade, they can do a fighting sequence between Mickey and Pete in the Disney castle.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think he is in there for comical reasns as well as being Mickey's rival. i dont think that he will be a major deal in KH2 but maybe. he is in two world already who knows how many others he will be in

winged_angel

i think because mickey is going to br more involved in the story line so mickey needs an arch enemy

Oathshadow

They just want to have a fat enemy that kicks butt. That would be even better than seeing Yoda and Mickey absolving enemies. Imagine a fat guy. . . never mind.
There is that one pic in which it seems Sora is doing what he does best; whacking the butts off his enemies. Literally. I believe so, oh well, I might have dreamed it. *shudders*
Yeah, I agree with the general idea here. But Pete just seems like an inadequate arch-nemesis for such a prodigous keyblader!

road to dawn

I thought it simple. Pete is kinda like malificent in KH1. He travels the worlds trying to control the heartless in each world, he could be trying to revive the fallen enimies to get control of the heartless like malificent so he could over throw king mickey.

Which could link to another thing. When those white heartless attack Sora, mickey could know about the attempt at his throne. And Pete saw Sora as a threat. So mickey protects sora.

(but dang, that would make him breaking his promise to Riku in CoM)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i dont think there is a particular reason...he's in it for the fact that he's a cartoon, and that he's a big bully looking dog..??

Murf5891

basically because Pete and Micky are arche enemys if ever saw any old disney cartoons u'd prolly know

mirasaki

Pete's not that bad a guy. Well not to Goofy anyway...he just acts like a jerk to Goofy sometimes but has some serious issues to sort out with Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back