• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why do you guys want a fm bbs why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

why do guys want a final mix of bbs so badly the first one has not even come out yet. i have seen comment after comment of this has it got so bad to where you guys want remakes or ports of games that have not even come out yet tell me your logic

ps sorry if i seem angry i had to get this off my chest and yes it belongs hear its about the futher of kh

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
why do guys want a final mix of bbs so badly the first one has not even come out yet. i have seen comment after comment of this has it got so bad to where you guys want remakes or ports of games that have not even come out yet tell me your logic

ps sorry if i seem angry i had to get this off my chest and yes it belongs hear its about the futher of kh

Ummm, I don't really want a final mix badly. I'll be content even if there is no final mix for BBS. Just BBS will be good enough.

State

Awards
A FM BbS really depends if the English version of BbS comes with any extras that the Japanese version didn't have. Though if it ever gets a FM release, I think it won't be in the PS2 console.

satria222poxy

Because from the things that Nomura mentioned from the latest interview about adding more FF characters, more Org. XIII members (human), or (could possibly) more worlds, they didn't made it to the final cut.

And since there wouldn't be anymore game that takes place in the past & have that kind of volume (except for BbS), it would be extremely necessary to have a BbS Final Mix (eventhough all of you guys says only the Main Games could have the Final Mix treatment).

So therefore, by adding the FF characters (Cloud & Leon's backstory), adding the remaining members (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia & Larxene in human) and worlds (like what people were hoping for BbS is Atlantica), the mysteries of BbS will be solved 100% full of complete info of the past.

Then also, if they could try to add a "fourth scenario," we could explore King Mickey's time before, during and after the story of BbS (setting the stage for KH1).

And finally, add more add-ons to the gameplay (such as D-Links, Styles, Decks, Boards, Enemies, etc.)

EDIT: The final mix should be similar to Dissidia Final Fantasy: Universal Tuning, a re-release of Dissidia to the same handheld, PSP.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Because from the things that Nomura mentioned from the latest interview about adding more FF characters, more Org. XIII members (human), or (could possibly) more worlds, they didn't made it to the final cut.

And since there wouldn't be anymore game that takes place in the past & have that kind of volume (except for BbS), it would be extremely necessary to have a BbS Final Mix (eventhough all of you guys says only the Main Games could have the Final Mix treatment).

So therefore, by adding the FF characters (Cloud & Leon's backstory), adding the remaining members (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia & Larxene in human) and worlds (like what people were hoping for BbS is Atlantica), the mysteries of BbS will be solved 100% full of complete info of the past.

Then also, if they could try to add a "fourth scenario," we could explore King Mickey's time before, during and after the story of BbS (setting the stage for KH1).

And finally, add more add-ons to the gameplay (such as D-Links, Styles, Decks, Boards, Enemies, etc.)

EDIT: The final mix should be similar to Dissidia Final Fantasy: Universal Tuning, a re-release of Dissidia to the same handheld, PSP.

Hey, couldn't most of these mysteries be solved in the so-called movie to BbS that will leave room for a sequel? Nomura said that most KH questions will be answered in this secret movie.

satria222poxy

Hey, couldn't most of these mysteries be solved in the so-called movie to BbS that will leave room for a sequel? Nomura said that most KH questions will be answered in this secret movie.

The secret movie will recaps of (maybe) the whole series or BbS ONLY, and previewing the mystery KH game. Solving more secrets in there isn't that necessary, so I'd prefer for BbS to have the Final Mix treatment (something like what Dissidia did).

jdgjordan

The secret movie will recaps of (maybe) the whole series or BbS ONLY, and previewing the mystery KH game. Solving more secrets in there isn't that necessary, so I'd prefer for BbS to have the Final Mix treatment (something like what Dissidia did).

this just proves how greedy you are why do we need to have every anwser that just means there nothing left to go on theres nothing to contune the story case we would have all the anwser see its better that some stuff just be left alone like this game and half of your question are not even necessary they just be there to be there (example demyx awsome charater yes but do we relly need a backstory for him he not relly inportent by any means he is in kh 2 cutscens for a totaly of 6 min just be a wast of space and time to fit him in bbs)

there i did my rant for the day im done

satria222poxy

this just proves how greedy you are why do we need to have every anwser that just means there nothing left to go on theres nothing to contune the story case we would have all the anwser see its better that some stuff just be left alone like this game and half of your question are not even necessary they just be there to be there (example demyx awsome charater yes but do we relly need a backstory for him he not relly inportent by any means he is in kh 2 cutscens for a totaly of 6 min just be a wast of space and time to fit him in bbs)

there i did my rant for the day im done

I'm sorry that I have to be rude but, I just want a BbS Final Mix. :angry: AND THAT'S FINAL!!!!!!!

CCs_No1_Fanboy

I still think people need to wait for the first game to even be released. Nomura has packed so much into BbS as it is, probably even more than the console KH games. Wanting a FM before BbS is even out basically just gives Nomura the middle finger for all his hard work, and shows how ungrateful you are before you even get a game.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I still think people need to wait for the first game to even be released. Nomura has packed so much into BbS as it is, probably even more than the console KH games. Wanting a FM before BbS is even out basically just gives Nomura the middle finger for all his hard work, and shows how ungrateful you are before you even get a game.

Exactly. If Nomura wants to exlplain EVERY detail, then he will. You don't need an FM to acomplish that.

Birnax

I don't want a final mix of bbs and hope there won't be one at all.

Awards
I hope they don't have a final mix, because he could use most of his time on the next game(like KH3) than on the same game over again. It's almost a waste of time to make it in the first place. I'd rather wait patiently for my questions to be answered in the next game than having to play the same game again with just a few extra scenes.

A

Azrael

I'm sorry but you're not SE. SE can make a Final Mix if they damn well please.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
bbs would be just fine, a final mix?
who the fuck cares? does it really even matter?! if nomura wants to make a fm and the fans want a fm,
LET HIM MAKE IT!
i dont care either way and neither should you, we need to remember that THIS IS JUST A GAME

kostas

Awards
i seriously dont die for an fm . i mean it just adds some enemies and keyblades .. so what?

DarkSoldier85

In the case of KH2FM+, that was just a way to hype the next games. Lingering Sentiment (BBS), Garden of Assembly (358/2 Days), Heartless Mushrooms (um.... coded I think). Don't see why they would make a Final mix of a game that is supposed to introduce the next game quite nicely. I still don't get the point of KH1FM... All it did was add an extra boss battle and a scene or two. Oh and two extra Keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back