• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you hate Atlantica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

why do you hate Atlantica?

• It's too feminine.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's too childish.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Needs more Riku.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • I dont have a reason, I just hate it.

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was alright.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was awesome.

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i dont really hate it, its my least favorite out of all the worlds in kh2. but its still ok.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Soras Dad said:
No its cuz is retarted. In my opinion Im not a big fan of the musical disney numbers

As are you... -.-

KH is Disney, y'alls are going to have to deal with that. :closedeyes:

Personally, I liked Atlantica. It was unique!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
The only thing I liked about Atlantica was kicking Ursula's ugly butt.
Plus, the music's lyrics didn't make any sense. How can seaweed grow in a lake?

Moodring

I love it, but I guess that's because I love the movie...I don't spend A LOT of time in Atlantica but I don't hate it.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
060424.jpg

If your brain were to suffer horrible neural damage, would the blood actually flow out of your ears? Or would you even bleed at all?

Oh, yeah, and Atlantica sucked, mainly because every time you paused you were forced to start over >_>

~Fenris Etheral

swks26

well i hate it because there were not match fighting so there is like a no need to play it.. and... if there were figthting such as in kh1... it's so hard to move around

Masamune

Big Boss
swks26 said:
well i hate it because there were not match fighting so there is like a no need to play it.. and... if there were figthting such as in kh1... it's so hard to move around

yeah i know the swimming is so slow........

and its hard to fight underwater when u are a merman......

Texkia26

Honestly, Atlantica was ok. The songs were pretty stupid, but at least you could have a break from beating up heartless and nobodies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
swks26 said:

I never got this... Atlantica was fine for moving, with me. Nothing difficult at all. Y'all need to work on your cordination. :closedeyes:

seb0910

Fenris Etheral said:
060424.jpg

If your brain were to suffer horrible neural damage, would the blood actually flow out of your ears? Or would you even bleed at all?

Oh, yeah, and Atlantica sucked, mainly because every time you paused you were forced to start over >_>

~Fenris Etheral

LOLZ! THATS WAS %@$#ing funny as hell! and yea great point i hated the damn restarts when i had to pause to hit my messed up TV

Soraroxrikusux05

yeah i have to agree with the guy who said that atlantica IS retarted AND gay the guy who said it isn't retarded dum @$$'s he can say whatever the hell he wants to about atlantica its his opinion like he said and he's right the songs were horrible the singing was awful and dont say it wasnt cuz it was donald just spoke his part also there was no fighting that wouldve made it kool but the whole point is that atlantica seemed to me more like a chore than a game all u get was 1 keyblade which sucked and the magnet spell and an orichalchum which idc about so yeah it is retarded u nerds dont start yelling at him for his opinion cuz there's a lot of crap i could say about yours!

musicalsoul4

it was alright, but a little on the childish side. i probably would have liked it more were i playing it 3 years ago when i first got kh1. but in a strange, weird, unexplainable way, i thought it was kinda fun ... emphasis on kinda.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The only reason i hated it is because it came as surprise when we didnt get to fight like KH1. I didnt really find the whole singing system to be all that appealing to be honest. While i did like some of the songs, the Ursala one just flat out sucked and it was all climatic and opera related >_> Personally i thought she couldnt sig for crap.
Other than a few disappointments, Atlantica was mediokre at best

~KHprod~

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
It was a break from the fighting. For me, once you get to the point where all you can do is level up and get the Mickey heads I can't play for long before I want to quit. Atlantica, 100 Acre Woods, and the Gummi Routes were the only things keeping me from dying of iritance. I need a continous run of plot so the break of the continuous hack-and-slash action is nice now and again.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
1. They sing, badly
2. They dance, badly
3. Finny fun. The hell?
4. No Heartless.
5. Ursula's ugly
6. Ursula's ugly
7. Ursula's ugly
8. Ursula's ugly
9. Ursula's ugly
10. ursula sings badly, and she's ugly.