• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everyone like Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

because he cared a lot about roxas, and that is why he keep secrets away from him
because he IS hot
because he makes my cry and laugh

Silfarion

But Roxas didn't. I good friend wouldn't keep a secret about another friends upcoming demise(Because they only created Xion to copy Roxas' keyblade. Then they wouldn't need Roxas anymore.)

Apparently that's what YOU think, not what Axel thought. He probably did not want to see Roxas being depressed and all that because he found out Xion is a copy of himself.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't like him. At first I thought he was so harsh and was a loyal agent to the organization (thus, him wiping out each of the members for the sake of Xemnas). Then, we find out he isn't that loyal, and had a soft spot for Roxas. The whole coolness factor of the 2004-2005 images (him facing Roxas), and how infamous he got from COM were all shot-down by this goodie-goodie act. That's my only complaint with him. I thought he was a bad guy in it for the spoils (that's why he sided with Xemans and carried out all of the dirty work). The problem is that I liked him better as a villain, maybe that's why.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, and because of Axel's sacrifice, Roxas comfronted Sora and they battled. Xemnas remarked that Axel's sacrifice had awoken Roxas.

I like Axel, because he is mysterious and went through a lot to get his friend back. I mean, that was the only way Axel could have gotten his friend back, right? By turning Sora into a Heartless. I feel sorry for him.

huanglulu

I like Axel for that reason that alot of people had said
I didnt like Axel for his action in COM namely killing his own comarade without remorse
but my opinion change when i see the length that Axel is willing to go for his friends in KH2 and Days
and i actually found that Axel did have a softspot inside of him and he could be a nice person if he wanted to.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
I don't like him. At first I thought he was so harsh and was a loyal agent to the organization (thus, him wiping out each of the members for the sake of Xemnas). Then, we find out he isn't that loyal, and had a soft spot for Roxas. The whole coolness factor of the 2004-2005 images (him facing Roxas), and how infamous he got from COM were all shot-down by this goodie-goodie act. That's my only complaint with him. I thought he was a bad guy in it for the spoils (that's why he sided with Xemans and carried out all of the dirty work). The problem is that I liked him better as a villain, maybe that's why.

I would say that's a trait of a well written character, one that actually behaves like a human being. To me, him going against the Organization for Roxas despite how loyal he was (and who says it was really loyalty? Axel probably knew he had no choice but to do what Xemnas told him to in CoM) shows the depth of the friendship they shared.

Werebereus

For one thing, he was one of the more humorous Nobodies. But more importantly, Axel had a huge personality change. In the beginning of KH2, he acted like an antagonist, battling Roxas and even trying to destroy him. But by the end of the game, he's become a caring Nobody who even goes to the extent of sacrificing himself to save Sora.

Axel was sent to get Roxas back.
Axel "Conscious or not your coming with me" (or something like that.)
He sacrificed himself to save Sora but what of his very first friend Isa who he blew off for Roxas? He pretty much doomed everyone in Org.XIII. He even killed Zexion to cover what he did at castle oblivion(and so he wouldn't be in the way of betraying Org.XIII)

He's unfairly given more development over anyone else.
^^^^
This.
I agree completely.

because he cared a lot about roxas, and that is why he keep secrets away from him
because he IS hot
because he makes my cry and laugh

Sure...but Roxas didn't seem to give a crap after he found out Axel had been keeping alll those secrets.
And there's nothing sad or humorous about Axel in my opinion. If anything he's annoying.

"Got it memorized?'

UGH DX!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Azrael

It could be the voice of Axel, or it could even be the fact that he controls fire. Fire is always badass. ALWAYS.

But, I had to admit I became a fan when I saw the chakrams, which I had never seen and wish that I could own a set.

Could be the fact that he's a complete Expy of Reno.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I'll be truthful here...I DON'T like Axel for VERY good reasons...
I don't see any reason to like him and most fangirls give me the same answer "Cuz HE"S ZO HOTT!!!11!1!!!!"

Anyone care to explain?
He is hot..=>_<=
But I like him for other resons as well....

D

Deleted member 71005

He's voiced by Quinton Flynn, and looks like Reno. There are also his actions in CoM which made him likable.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm pretty sure he's so well-liked because fangirls spam AkuRoku.

Personally I don't give two fudges about Axel.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I can sort of see why people don't like him, but if you hate him because he's whored, like I said before, that's something to hate on the writers, and not the character. But I guess it's something that's hard to ignore.

Why I like Axel?

Because he's one of the few members that was actually nice to Roxas.
Because IMO, Axel (and Riku) is the only KH character that get proper development.
Because he's one of the few, if not, the only member that deserves a heart.
Because his personality is (pretty much) human. He has his share of flaws.
Because pretty much everything about him is hot (even his element).
Because he's like a big brother to Roxas and Xion.
Because he would do anything for his best friend(s).
Because he's sexy and mysterious.
And even if Axel was keeping secrets from Roxas, he was doing it for a reason.

That's why. :I

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Awesome voice actor.
I literally get Quinton Flynn quotes stuck in my head sometimes.
"You know, you're pretty heavy."
based on what I've read, i must be the only one who gets annoyed by his voice. :|

Zexion has much more plot devolopment than Axel from what I feel. I don't feel bad for axel at all having died, but Zexion, after seeing that scene with his somebody and

Ansem the wise

I seriously wanted to cry, glomp him and nom his face. :|

And then, they took axel out extremely weakly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back