• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
I don't think it was bad at all - actually I truly loved it! =) It has such a great, emotional story, and all the characters rock.
Actually I'm replaying it now, since I'm still waiting for BBS =/ (it was SOLD OUT in all the shops here.. grr D'x)

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i also liked it. it was not that important in terms of story but it was a nice backstory to further appreciate tha KH universe more

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I thought Days was okay. But the issue was just how utterly boring and pointless the game's plot was, IMO. It's an okay game, but definitely the weak point in the KH series, IMO.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
I liked the game, the missions themselves got repetitive but i overall liked it alot

~JD~

i really liked xion >.<
Days was ok, just not the best. I mean its better than most of the other crap you get on the DS anyway.

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk....i like her as a plot device, not as a character. still, the missions were to repetitive and were mostly necessary to move on to the story. they could've made some more unique missions and more story based. though i'm more upset with the theatre mode considering none of it helped you understand the story completely.

teardrop

idk....i like her as a plot device, not as a character. still, the missions were to repetitive and were mostly necessary to move on to the story. they could've made some more unique missions and more story based. though i'm more upset with the theatre mode considering none of it helped you understand the story completely.

Exactly how I feel. Days was okay and I did enjoy playing it at times, but Xion is more plot device-y and less character-y. The theater mode felt kinda useless since important stuff happened in the text, click A to continue scenes. There were just some random cutscenes strung together to make the mode, like the WINNER cutscene. You don't know the whole WINNER thing if you didn't read the text scenes.

Days was ok, not the best. I enjoyed it when it was good and never used Fire or Blizzard. Damn magic never hit anything.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk humanity can forgive him if he doesn't buy it.....i would. but i also think he should get it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Should you?! Of course you should; humanity won't forgive you if you don't. Seriously, it is a great game.

i'd forgive him.
its more of a borrow game rather than to buy.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Days wasnt bad it was just a let down... mainly because we find out what xion really is..... buy im sure it was explained already...

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I disliked days simply for the fact that Xion was in there and it just became mostly about her.

Z

Zulkir

I thought the beginning was nice, got into the Org and Roxas and all that. New character was introduced and became his friend. Instead of shedding new development on the Org and Roxas..ect, the entire game started vortexing around Xion's mope-a-thon.

Eventually we realize everything in Days was forgotten, so it was pretty much like "Nomura: Y'all just got trolled"

Plus "Mission-->Ice Cream---->Mission---->Ice Cream---->Mission----->'but who will I eat ice cream with?" does not a good plot make.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
well. if days is such a bad game, make a better one, I'm serious, get off the computer, and go design a better kingdom hearts game for the Nintendo DS. I can appreciate any game, deep story,detailed graphics, voice acting, is all a luxury. When people bash on a game like days, for stuuupid reasons like Xion, and repetitive missions are just idiots. The missions weren't THAT repetitive. Xion was a breath of fresh air in days, I mean seriously..without her there would of been NO new faces. It had it's faults sure, no game is perfect..but the hate that days gets is borderline retarded, if you're a kingdom hearts fan you're definitely going to buy it, as well as all the other games in the series, if you don't like a game. FINE. but you Don't have to let everyone on the internet know, we don't care, simply don't play it.

Q:why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

A:because they aren't real gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back