• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Mickey and Riku have orginization coats in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

safire inthe sky

yes the organization coats protect them from being swallowed by darkness, because they use the corridors of darkness, so if they didn't have them, using those pathways between worlds would leave them to being taken over by the darkness. that why when Riku turned back to himself he took off his coat because he couldn't use the dark pathways anymore, so he didn't need it. I hope that made sense, I kinda started rambling

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
yes the organization coats protect them from being swallowed by darkness, because they use the corridors of darkness, so if they didn't have them, using those pathways between worlds would leave them to being taken over by the darkness. that why when Riku turned back to himself he took off his coat because he couldn't use the dark pathways anymore, so he didn't need it. I hope that made sense, I kinda started rambling

I know Riku taking the coat off meant being free from darkness but couldn't he at least keep it on until after they got home so he could still use it?! Then you wouldn't have to go through that whole try-and-kill-Xemnas-four-times battle.

safire inthe sky

well when he went back to being himself again he couldn't use dark powers anymore, unfortunately, so he didn't need to be protected from them. the blindfold was explained, but I do find it to be extremely wierd, I guess Riku was just really into symbolism, with the whole eyes couldn't lie, so lets hide them with a blindfold

Riku Fan1415

well when he went back to being himself again he couldn't use dark powers anymore, unfortunately, so he didn't need to be protected from them. the blindfold was explained, but I do find it to be extremely wierd, I guess Riku was just really into symbolism, with the whole eyes couldn't lie, so lets hide them with a blindfold

No, it's because when he started using dark powers, he started resembling Xehanort's Heartless. Meaning, his eyes would be demonic, orange. Only during the Roxas battle did he decide to fully use the power of darkness and thus fully looked like Xehanort's Heartless.

safire inthe sky

No, it's because when he started using dark powers, he started resembling Xehanort's Heartless. Meaning, his eyes would be demonic, orange. Only during the Roxas battle did he decide to fully use the power of darkness and thus fully looked like Xehanort's Heartless.

oh right I kinda forgot about that, silly me. thanks for clearing that up or I would have never remembered

A

Azrael

Including using his Guardian to grab Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back