• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does roxas appear to fight sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamatos

Yeah I do and that would be completely awsome and we will see that in 358/2 days too cause of multiplayer

Apollo

Silver Member
The object of this thread is to answer a question, not criticize other peoples grammar skills.
So technically, you failed. Because you never answered the question.

You fucking retard it's the use of terms, not grammar skills. Also I meant you failed the correct use of terms, not the thread.

Agreed
We finally got to see some Keyblade wielder vs. Keyblade wielder fighting. Hopefully there will be fighting like that in BBS, only even better.

I know! I always wanted to see more of that! I was looking forward to a Keyblade war, but it still looks like were are going to see some KBW Vs KBW!

williams358/2

You fucking retard it's the use of terms, not grammar skills. Also I meant you failed the correct use of terms, not the thread.

I know you meant use of terms, but i meant the thread.
Btw, your still not answering the original question ;)

EDIT: and try to watch your language, there's kids on this forum younger than us.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There was a scene in the FM+ after Axel's death where the Organization talked about the consequences Axel's death would have on the inner balance of Sora's Being - to the extent that Roxas might wake up.
Lo and behold, he did. Seeing how Sora was right there but Axel - Roxas's best friend - still died, Roxas had to challenge Sora and finally find out what he left the Organization to find out - why Sora was chosen by the Keyblade. Hence, the fight.

As for Namine and Roxas appearing towards the end, them being assimilated in full into Kairi and Sora was said to be a gradual process. Hence, they'll be there for a while in arguable levels of availability.

Apollo

Silver Member
Same here, too bad.
You never know a couple of masters (MX and TAV Master) may mix it up a bit. We'll just have to wait and find out.

I cannot wait to see their master. I kind of wish Sora wouldn't have finshed Roxas in one blow. It could've lasted longer.

I know you meant use of terms, but i meant the thread.
Btw, your still not answering the original question ;)

EDIT: and try to watch your language, there's kids on this forum younger than us.
You're posts don't have anything at all to do with the topic, or Kingdom Hearts for that matter.

Honestly if younger kids are going to have a problem with language, they should just go join club peguine. It's not against the rules here, or anywhere on the fourm.

Criss and Riku

Something must have caused roxas to awaken inside of sora,because donald and goofy said that he just disapeared so
maybe the fight was inside his head maybe.I don't know I'm new so ...don't flame me!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I cannot wait to see their master. I kind of wish Sora wouldn't have finshed Roxas in one blow. It could've lasted longer.

In the scene, actually, Roxas kind of kicked Sora's ass :I it was him being an over-confident prick that let Sora recall his own Keyblade and smack him.

Something must have caused roxas to awaken inside of sora

There was a scene in the FM+ after Axel's death where the Organization talked about the consequences Axel's death would have on the inner balance of Sora's Being - to the extent that Roxas might wake up.
Lo and behold, he did. Seeing how Sora was right there but Axel - Roxas's best friend - still died, Roxas had to challenge Sora and finally find out what he left the Organization to find out - why Sora was chosen by the Keyblade. Hence, the fight.

,because donald and goofy said that he just disapeared so
maybe the fight was inside his head maybe.I don't know I'm new so ...don't flame me!

Inner battle, alternatively Roxas called him to that station place thingie whose name I never remember.

Megamatos

Heck yea it is so I guess for the ppl who to see keyblade fight keyblade have roxas fight xion

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't double-post. Just edit your first post. That button is there for a reason. :/

Megamatos

Yeah I know I didn't double post but that will be fun to see xion fight roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back