• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does roxas appear to fight sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

williams358/2

Riku says its a fake but it doesnt mean it is.

He probably says its a fake cause he's pissed that someone besides him, sora and mickey has one.

But it has the potential to really be a fake. But i fail to understand how someone could have a fake keyblade.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
He probably says its a fake cause he's pissed that someone besides him, sora and mickey has one.

But it has the potential to really be a fake. But i fail to understand how someone could have a fake keyblade.
Xion's kingdom key could be made out of memories from sora. Because xion is connected to soras memories.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
There are such things as fake keyblades. Like that one used in KH1 to unlock hearts. There is actually a good chance Xion`s keyblade is a fake. Right?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
i hope it's not a fake. i'm glad that another Nobody has come along with a keyblade besides Roxas

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I mean I`d like for it to be real! Xion is my second favorite KH character right now. It could be a fake. Wait does it have a keychain in that scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back