• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does roxas appear to fight sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I wonder y does roxas have 2 keyblades

I support this theory

Oblivine represents Sora's memory(and what not) for Riku

Oathkeeper represents Sora's memory(and what not) for Kairi

No real proof, or anything to back this. It's just kind of a guess.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I always knew Oblivion represented Sora`s memories of Riku and Oathkeeper represented his memories of Kairi.

H

Haxon

wait, if riku really split the WtD into 2 keyblades, geyblade being the light part, wouldnt the other keyblade return to Soul Eater? but it stayed WtD . . .

williams358/2

wait, if riku really split the WtD into 2 keyblades, geyblade being the light part, wouldnt the other keyblade return to Soul Eater? but it stayed WtD . . .

im with you on this, im really confused on how splitting keyblades works.

H

Haxon

Yup sorry haxon could u explain a little

The scene where Riku gave Kairi a keyblade.

Everyone on the Forums says that the keyblade he gave her was half of his, the light half.

So the other half would have to be the Soul Eater, but it stayed WtD(Way to Dawn).

Apollo

Silver Member

I don't know why people insist on calling the Soul Eater a keyblade. Do we have any proof?(That is a serious question, I don't know for sure) If it isn't then the WTD wouldn't revert back to it.

If it is. Maybe the WtD is the opposite of the Flowerblade, it does look like it. So it wouldn't need to revert back into anything. So what I'm saying is Riku's blade has 4 forms. Kingdom Key, Soul Eater, WtD, and Flower Blade. It's not against the rules to have many forms, look at Sora.

Also maybe this rule doesn't apply to Riku splitting. The only time we've seen this to split there has to be a dark, and light side, is with Roxas. He is a nobody, and can only use the Keyblade because of Sora. In the split theory Roxas only has two sides because they are forged from Sora's feelings,memories, and all that good stuff. Well maybe Riku can split with out having two sides, because he is own wielder, that's not caused from anybody else's ability, or memory.

This is just random guessing, as I don't think there is even proof to back the spilting half theory.

Last edited:

Megamatos

okkkkkk I think I got this and actually rikus soul eater is different then the one in CoM

williams358/2

If it is. Maybe the WtD is the opposite of the Flowerblade, it does look like it. So it wouldn't need to revert back into anything. So what I'm saying is Riku's blade has 4 forms. Kingdom Key, Soul Eater, WtD, and Flower Blade.

ok, now help to understand this. If riku's keyblade has 4 forms, how can it retain more than 1 form at the same time if splitting keyblades isn't possible? of course if keyblades can split, then your idea is perfectly logical.

But if more than one keyblade can have the same master, then how is it possible to transfer a form of Riku's blade to another?

Just curious..

Megamatos

It's not but I find it weird the soul eater looks different in kh2 than in CoM

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't know why people insist on calling the Soul Eater a keyblade. Do we have any proof?(That is a serious question, I don't know for sure) If it isn't then the WTD wouldn't revert back to it.

If it is. Maybe the WtD is the opposite of the Flowerblade, it does look like it. So it wouldn't need to revert back into anything. So what I'm saying is Riku's blade has 4 forms. Kingdom Key, Soul Eater, WtD, and Flower Blade. It's not against the rules to have many forms, look at Sora.

Also maybe this rule doesn't apply to Riku splitting. The only time we've seen this to split there has to be a dark, and light side, is with Roxas. He is a nobody, and can only use the Keyblade because of Sora. In the split theory Roxas only has two sides because they are forged from Sora's feelings,memories, and all that good stuff. Well maybe Riku can split with out having two sides, because he is own wielder, that's not caused from anybody else's ability, or memory.

This is just random guessing, as I don't think there is even proof to back the spilting half theory.

I added on.

ok, now help to understand this. If riku's keyblade has 4 forms, how can it retain more than 1 form at the same time if splitting keyblades isn't possible?

I think it is just an effect/abiliity of splitting. Well think about it we allways see Roxas with Oathkeep/Obl. or just 1 Kingdom Key. We never see him with two Kingdom keys. Which until shown otherwise is proof it's just a effect, or at the very least possible to maintain two forms while splitting.

The 2 master part. I don't think we've ever seen a two master example. Riku allowed Kairi to use it. Also the battle was fast enought to the point where Roxas didn't have time to call the Keyblade back from Riku.

H

Haxon

It's not but I find it weird the soul eater looks different in kh2 than in CoM

the one in KH2 is the WtD where talking about. The Soul Eater turned into it, i think.
Which is more proof that Soul Eater is a keyblade cuz a sword cannot turn into a keyblade.

I think Soul Eater is a Tumblerless, Keychainless, Keychain, and when it got a keychain, it was complete and became WtD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back