• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does roxas appear to fight sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Huh hey why was the soul eater different in CoM than in kh2

I already answered.

the one in KH2 is the WtD where talking about. The Soul Eater turned into it, i think.
Which is more proof that Soul Eater is a keyblade cuz a sword cannot turn into a keyblade.

I think Soul Eater is a Tumblerless, Keychainless, Keychain, and when it got a keychain, it was complete and became WtD.

williams358/2

I added on.

I think it is just an effect/abiliity of splitting. Well think about it we allways see Roxas with Oathkeep/Obl. or just 1 Kingdom Key. We never see him with two Kingdom keys. Which until shown otherwise is proof it's just a effect, or at the very least possible to maintain two forms while splitting.

The 2 master part. I don't think we've ever seen a two master example. Riku allowed Kairi to use it. Also the battle was fast enought to the point where Roxas didn't have time to call the Keyblade back from Riku.

For some reason, im highly skeptical of the whole keyblades splitting thing. it just doesn't make very much sense to me. I mean sure, roxas's case makes a little sense.

Apollo

Silver Member
the one in KH2 is the WtD where talking about. The Soul Eater turned into it, i think.
Which is more proof that Soul Eater is a keyblade cuz a sword cannot turn into a keyblade.

I think Soul Eater is a Tumblerless, Keychainless, Keychain, and when it got a keychain, it was complete and became WtD.

I'm still not fully convinced the SoulEater turned into the Way to Dawn. But that's me being stupid. Unless there is more to it.

@ Williams

Yeah I understand. There isn't much proof to it yet, but it's the best way to explain Dual wielding. Well if there is mass proof to splitting, I haven't seen it.

Megamatos

Well the only difference I saw with the soul water was it had a wing at the tip similar to the wing on the gullwing keyboard in kh2 and in CoM it didn't have a wing

AxelXIII

Website
home.myspace.com
I'm not saying I don't agree with you, I know that for a fact. I just never understood why Sora faded away during the battle.
No No No he thinks he fades Roxas using the last of his power that he could find brings Sora to the wold were they fight (inside Sora's mind) Sora is the only one that knows this happened the nobodies appear to keep Goofy and Donald out Roxas wanted to make sure he was the nobody of a stong person

AxelXIII

Website
home.myspace.com

No The Soul Eater isnt a keyblade that weapon was given to Riku by Maleficent and shes a being aof darkness she cant weild a eyblade or give anyone a keyblade Riku was supposed to be the keyblade master but he gave up his heart to darkness so the keyblade chose Sora Riku created his own keyblade when he medled the Soul Eater with another keyblade to make it a true keyblade called the Way To Dawn

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I support this theory

Oblivine represents Sora's memory(and what not) for Riku

Oathkeeper represents Sora's memory(and what not) for Kairi

No real proof, or anything to back this. It's just kind of a guess.

This has been confirmed by Nomura.

wait, if riku really split the WtD into 2 keyblades, geyblade being the light part, wouldnt the other keyblade return to Soul Eater? but it stayed WtD . . .

Everyone on the Forums says that the keyblade he gave her was half of his, the light half.

So the other half would have to be the Soul Eater, but it stayed WtD(Way to Dawn).

We say it was half of his, not the light half.
The Keyblade has no Light/Darkness halves. If the affiliation is different, it's because the Keychains on both the Keyblades he summoned were different. WtD -> based on his Memories of the Darkness, hence the amulet is the Heartless symbol minus the X on the Heart. Gayblade -> based on his Memories of the Islands, hence a Light affiliated Keychain.

As for the whole Soul Eater/Way to Dawn issue:

KH1 Soul Eater = CoM/Re:CoM Soul Eater = KH2 Soul Eater.
Heart Unlocker = the Keyblade made from the PoHs' Hearts, and later disappeared once Sora used it on himself and became a Heartless.
Way to Dawn = transformed from the Soul Eater towards the end of KH2 under unknown circumstances.

Soul Eater = Way to Dawn
Soul eater =\= Heart Unlocker.

Hopefully this cleared things up a mite.
Now either get back on the original topic or have this closed.

A

Audo

Why are we talking about the Gayblade in a thread about why Roxas' boy-love caused him to fight Sora?

*sigh*
why must you humans fight?
^_^ idk...
i think the original topic was, why Sora and Roxas fought...
i agree with -----------(sry 4got ur name)
that he didn't disappear, it was like a time-warp displacement that Xemnas can pull off.
=D

Nahh.. it was just a fight in sora's mind, and the purpose was roxas wanting to make sure sora was good enough for him to give up his existence.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing how five plot minutes later, Roxas and Namine both went "we're not giving up our existence, we're living our lives through our Somebodies!", that wasn't why Roxas woke up.
Read the thread; FM+ said why Roxas woke up - he was pissed off that Axel died when Sora was right there to stop it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
While it was said that Axel's death simply triggered the awakening of Roxas, and was finally able to be freed as it hit hard [that was all that was spoken], Roxas's reasons for fighting Sora are correct in terms of what he even said. Or else "Why did it choose you?" wouldn't make much sense if he was fighting because he was pissed that Sora didn't stop Axel from imploding. Which was a sacrifice and Axel's decision. It was obviously a test of strength, worth, and I suppose domination, with a dash of understanding why he had to be the one to give up his existence, so he can peacefully come to terms with it. Roxas never really had a sort of closing for him at all, and it was apparent that at the end of his tutorial, he went inside Sora simply because he had to.

Which is why five plot minutes later, after the battle that decided his acceptance, and after the now conscious-like meeting with Axel [speaking for a final time with his best friend as the nail in the coffin, and where they actually talk about it. Roxas seems he comprehended as well, and they spoke of him going back], he is fine and happy with his fate in the end.

Naminé, on the other hand, was always accepting. She didn't have the issues Roxas struggled with, or was rough around the edges like he was. Her concern was questioning a Nobody's existence, as well as her own, and the matter of the Heart. Hence, why she had no problem going within Kairi.

And from what I recall, the conclusion that her and Roxas were not giving up their existence, and live through their other selves, was actually reached at that very moment in that scene, where Roxas himself said he "finally understands now" after they finally rested for awhile inside Sora and Kairi.

Thus, the conclusion in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back