• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does the keyblade glow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
This is not one of those threads asking why the Keyblade was "gold" in the intro. This is a thread asking why the keyblade always glows the first time you take it out in an area.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

SOLDIER Cloud said:
This is not one of those threads asking why the Keyblade was "gold" in the intro. This is a thread asking why the keyblade always glows the first time you take it out in an area.
It doesn't. The shining light that you see in Sora's hand is the Keyblade being summoned. Havent you noticed yet that Sora doesnt physically keep the Keyblade on him ever? Instead he summons it to him, just like the Organization members do with their weapons.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
It doesn't. The shining light that you see in Sora's hand is the Keyblade being summoned. Havent you noticed yet that Sora doesnt physically keep the Keyblade on him ever? Instead he summons it to him, just like the Organization members do with their weapons.

I think he was talking about the Kingdom Key in the intro when Sora was fighting Marluxia. Anyway I belive that it was the light in the room relecting off the room onto the Keyblade which gave it a shiny appearence.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Did you not rea the first post? He specifically stated:

This is not one of those threads asking why the Keyblade was "gold" in the intro.

And yes, it's because Sora summons the Keyblade to him. In the last game it jsut popped out of nowhere into his hands, but this time around they made it more prettyful =D

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I know, but I could not come up with another name, and It was the first thing I posted on this thread.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yeah,Sora materializes the Keyblade in his hands.
Like the Muffinman said in KH 1 the keyblade was appearing out of nowhere and that sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back