• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Xemnas not have the Sitar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Dawning Twilight said:
well my originally reasoning is well in the form of a question...... do you really want to see Xemnas with a Sitar yelling DANCE WATER DANCE or being a pretty boy? i think not -_-;;;;

If you think about it the sitar isn't a weapon. Demyx uses it to summon Water Clones and Xemnas does summon them.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Well, Luckily I made a useless topic, I finally found that yes, he DOES have the Sitar. It is in the water like crystal in the middle of the floor between Luxord's cards.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Oblivion wielder said:
Cause he had the water creatures i guess..

no, I was wrong, he DOES have the Sitar. It is in the water crystal in the very center of the battlefield. That is where the Demyx water clones materialize from.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
becuase he doesnt need one. he uses the dancing water notes anyway though. its very usefull becuase u still have the reaction comand that they provide. its an easy way to diminish xemnas's life in that part

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
For anyone that plans to post here again. Let me reiterate (since it is my topic.

XEMNAS HAS THE SITAR, IT IS IN THE WATER CRYSTAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD, BETWEEN LUXORD'S CARDS. IT IS WHERE THE WATER CLONES COME FROM. Repeat, XEMNAS HAS DEMYX'S SITAR.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Yes I am sure, I started this thread didn't I? I would only say he had it if I was sure. As for getting pics, I have never got pics off a tv, don't have the equipment. But anybody who plays it, and looks for it where I said it was at can see it clear as day.

Xlicz

Larxene#12 said:
ok thats ENOUGH! he only has the weapons of the org. members that died in KH2....why he doesn't have a sytar only Squenix knows why....and plus it would look dumb for a kool looking boss to stand up and start jamming with the sytar thats would be LAME so ok i answered your question

P.S. LARXENE WILL COME BACK I SWEAR IT!!!!!

~rabbid fan boy~

lol that would be funny but lame if a boss just started jamming during a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back