• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Xemnas not have the Sitar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
During the the first Knight Battle with Xemnas, he has everybody elses weapons except for Demyx (The all drop their weapons, so I guess Xemnas comes by and picks them up after they die) he still does the Dance Water Dance move (doesn't say the words though) he just does not use a Sitar to summon them. If he does have it, and I just can't see it (because you can't go first person in this battle, and the camera moves over too quick) Naturally he does not have Oathkeeper and Oblivion, as that would be the Keyblade of Light, not to mention that Roxas did not actually die either.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
He has Axel's Chakrams. He ONLY has KH II weapons (makes sense, since they have the mechanics for them in game) not the CoM weapons, also, if they had CoM weapons, we would see Zexions, and that can't happen because it is a spoiler.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
SOLDIER Cloud said:
He has Axel's Chakrams. He ONLY has KH II weapons (makes sense, since they have the mechanics for them in game) not the CoM weapons, also, if they had CoM weapons, we would see Zexions, and that can't happen because it is a spoiler.

This is true but plotwise, why would they be left out? Everyone other than Zexion I mean, because they could do the same thing to him that they did to Demyx, leave out that crappy Sitar lol j/k

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Well, Xemnas was not around them when they died, they died at Castle Oblivion, al these died in the realm of light, or TWTNW. Which is where he is at right now. Besides, I think he may have the Sitar, and just I can't find it, i was hoping somebody would come here and say where it is at. He still attacks for Demyx though.

Galoop

Haywire KeyBlade said:
he also dosent sometimes use the weapons directly, he sometimes uses the element(depending on the element) like i think i saw the water clones of demyx, and the fire of axel as well as nobodies.

yeh hes right and they did have malxaias weaon ae how eva ya say it

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Galoop said:
yeh hes right and they did have malxaias weaon ae how eva ya say it

No, they didn't.

He had 2 of Saix swords, one on each side
6 spears of Xaldin 3 on each side
2 Mounted Cannons of Xigbar
2 Chakrams of Axel, one on each side
18 Cards of Luxord
He did not have a scythe.
And I don't think he had the Sitar.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
doublesword2 said:
um because he just doesn't... Just like asking, Why does Sora not have the magic staff or goofy have the keyblade? So shut up.

Your brillance is breathtaking.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Haywire KeyBlade said:
lol thats funny what soldiar cloud said.

Well, it was the best I could do, since I can't ban him from the thread (why does that ability not work.

Galoop

ok myabe i was wrong about teh whole scythe thing but he does have water clones off demyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back