• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why doesnt he.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well Barbossa had to die that's what happened in the movie. He can't just jump back up, yell "JUST KIDDING!!!" and do a tap dance in KH2, it just wouldn't work.

shoot. dinner

Edit:
a land where children run free and the laws of death and physics apply to no one.... i refer to of course disney land....

Teehee who doesnt?

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Dawning Twilight said:
a land where children run free and the laws of death and physics apply to no one.... i refer to of course disney land....

Ha ha, good one.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Demyx doesnt want to kill sora though does he? wasn't he just fighting back because sora attacked him. The organization needs him for the hearts, why whould he kill sora :(

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah, but demyx's water is not normal either.its controlled by a sitar so it must be magic too.and i guess demyx might not want to kill sora but......he could just kill the other members and rule the org.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Demyx would never be able to kill Axel,Xenmas,Xigbar and Saix they would eliminate him in a sec!^^Especially Axel he would have cut him in pieces and burnt him behore he could speek!!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back