• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why doesnt he.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
bond of flames said:
why doesnt demyx just drown people?he could easily do it.did they not hav him do it cuz u cant "kill" people in this game?

How the hell could you drown someone above ground in a big open spot with holes in the ground where the water would go in?

Now if we were fighting him in/near a pool/river/lake/etc its possible.

Plus Sora can't die anyway :\

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Because then the game would be lame if Demyx could just make an insta death. And Demyx does try to drown Sora, but he really doesn't have much affect in the current landscape. Plus he is not a very good fighter supposedly.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
bond of flames said:
demyx should hav drowned the members of the organization that he hated?he could have ruled the organization.probably not.cuz xigbar could tele out
Demyx would die pretty quickly if he tried to do that.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
bond of flames said:
demyx should hav drowned the members of the organization that he hated?he could have ruled the organization.probably not.cuz xigbar could tele out

Demyx would easily be killed because he is such a lame fighter. What I don't understand is why you'd instantly lose if you don't kill his water guys in a time limit! I know it adds to fighting challenge.....but why?

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Dawning Twilight said:
cause he has far too much fun yelling "DANCE WATER DANCE"! and we wouldn't have been able to make fun of how he died.... "AW NO WAY"! *collapses to knees*

:eek: *gasp* Y-you made f-fun of him?!? FO-SHAME!! JK Dawning Twilight i think you're pretty cool. Aww *tear* i loved Demyx i didn't want him to die!! Same with all of the Org. members. i liked them and did not enjoy killing them. I feel bad for them :(

But lol i think that the game would have lost its purpose if Demyx could kill everyone. I mean Why doesn't Axel just burn off everyone's face? OR how come Sora doesn't die when he is stabbed or shot at? OR how come he didn't suffacate in that egg? There are many questions like that in video games.

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
finding_twilight said:
Demyx would easily be killed because he is such a lame fighter. What I don't understand is why you'd instantly lose if you don't kill his water guys in a time limit! I know it adds to fighting challenge.....but why?
Because if you pause the game it says you have to pass a series of trials to defeat Demyx. So if you lose, then you lose the trials and Demyx gets away.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
iseedisneyppl911 said:
:eek: *gasp* Y-you made f-fun of him?!? FO-SHAME!! JK Dawning Twilight i think you're pretty cool. Aww *tear* i loved Demyx i didn't want him to die!! Same with all of the Org. members. i liked them and did not enjoy killing them. I feel bad for them :(

But lol i think that the game would have lost its purpose if Demyx could kill everyone. I mean Why doesn't Axel just burn off everyone's face? OR how come Sora doesn't die when he is stabbed or shot at? OR how come he didn't suffacate in that egg? There are many questions like that in video games.
shame on me! *slaps self* i'm shameful indeed and yet i can't help it.... JK yes i am cool.... like 60 degrees cooler than anyone else lol
yes Demyx might have put up a better fight if he could do that but he wouldn't have managed to defeat anyone from rank 4 and up

final form roxas

i would like to see a big organization fight where everyone just gots and fights each other in the organization (sorry demxy lovers but demxy would be one of the first people dead)

O

Oberon

bond of flames said:
why doesnt demyx just drown people?he could easily do it.did they not hav him do it cuz u cant "kill" people in this game?

-well thats just plan rude-DEMYX

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
final form roxas said:
i would like to see a big organization fight where everyone just gots and fights each other in the organization (sorry demxy lovers but demxy would be one of the first people dead)
Actually if it was before COM, then odds are if Zexion didn't have a weapon then he would be the first to die. Or maybe Marluxia, he's lame. But Demyx is the only one that can summon minions of his element, its sweet.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
he should have made them A LOT smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back