• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why everyone hate this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
Well, just a curious question. I've played it for the 2nd time and still not find out what made people hate it.

I know most of you guys hate how Roxas looking in the boxart, and yeah, he totally like a little girl, but just only that still never made this game ... be hating like that... s1eyeballs

So, what is your opinion? (Sorry if I've any mistake in my grammar :3)

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The story was threadbare and boring for the majority of the game, then bam! Story-up-the-ass for the last couple of hours. Character development was minimal in so many areas, and we didn't learn anything of the other Organization members that didn't just reinforce what we already knew.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well at least the organization got more development.

still, although the game was pretty bad, i dont think it was that bad. missions were repetitive but trying to unlock everything on that game was challenging and fun

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

They did? I would say perhaps Axel at best.

still, although the game was pretty bad, i dont think it was that bad. missions were repetitive but trying to unlock everything on that game was challenging and fun

Fun if you like repetitiveness.

Allister Rose

French Lover
They did? I would say perhaps Axel at best.

Fun if you like repetitiveness.
well we know a little more of thier personality, we don't know their history but at least we got something out of them. like how they at with roxas compared to sora in kh2.

and it's fun if you aim for getting everythibg. though i just wished there was more free roam

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Kingdom Hearts hasn't had any free roaming/exploration since the first KH1.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
well we know a little more of thier personality, we don't know their history but at least we got something out of them. like how they at with roxas compared to sora in kh2.

Knowing more about their personality and um, not sure what you were trying to say about Roxas and Sora. But either way that's further insight. Not development of the character.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"Oh, we don't hate it, it's just kinda scary..." make that stupid

I think it's an ok game but Xion's just to much of a filler that I don't want. I'm not a filler hater (fma S1 was better then S2) but she's to much

CreativeGenius13

I actualy thought that the Org. was fleash out alot more then in KHII.

Then again, I never got to much of Org. XIII in CoM (Never finished it.).

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The missions were repetitive, we got 0 insight on the Organization, Roxas became an annoying Xion fanboy, Axel became bipolar, DiZ did nothing, Riku did nothing, and everybody in the main cast, save for possibly Saix, were OOC.
For other reasons, visit here.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
It's worth it man. Gameplay was annoying, but evil Axel was worth it.

Evil Axel was the highlight of that game, IMHO.

Becoming Xion fanboys and/or being OOC =/= development.

The only one who got any, if at all, development was Saix; we got a little bit of insight into his past. He was pretty much the only one who could be considered IC; he's as much of a hardass in Days as he is in KH2.

The only challenging part of the game was trying not to fall asleep while playing it, IMHO.

Last edited:

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
The missions were repetitive, we got 0 insight on the Organization, Roxas became an annoying Xion fanboy, Axel became bipolar, DiZ did nothing, Riku did nothing, and everybody in the main cast, save for possibly Saix, were OOC.
For other reasons, visit here.
^This, though personally the only thing I liked was the multiplayer, but they didn't do enough with it in my opinion.

Gram

Banned
Awards
how many threads like this are there gonna be :/

i hated it cause *inhales*
roxas went from his kh2 mysterious nobody that duel weilded keyblades that left to learn of himself, his weapon and sora, to a emo xion fanboy taht *as axel says* seems to only have "doom" and "gloom" as expresions.
i think xion couldve been so much better than a damn replica.
siax
teh level panels
theater mode sucked
the story was long and repetitive (boring)
the missions were repetitive
fucking neverland
agrabah
*exhales*

thats off the top of my head could get more but then that would be bitching.

Allister Rose

French Lover
how many threads like this are there gonna be :/

i hated it cause *inhales*
roxas went from his kh2 mysterious nobody that duel weilded keyblades that left to learn of himself, his weapon and sora, to a emo xion fanboy taht *as axel says* seems to only have "doom" and "gloom" as expresions.
i think xion couldve been so much better than a damn replica.
siax
teh level panels
theater mode sucked
the story was long and repetitive (boring)
the missions were repetitive
fucking neverland
agrabah

*exhales*

thats off the top of my head could get more but then that would be bitching.
i still think this had to do with more with console issues, but still, i wondered why they didn't do something similar to bbs like what coded did. i tihnkt hat gameplay wouldve been great, but then again it would be hard to incorporate it to all 13 members and extra

Gram

Banned
Awards
i still think this had to do with more with console issues, but still, i wondered why they didn't do something similar to bbs like what coded did. i tihnkt hat gameplay wouldve been great, but then again it would be hard to incorporate it to all 13 members and extra

i didnt hate them cause of the gameplay i hated them cause flying in neverland is like being forced to do an exercise or sport you suck at.
the only time i liked the flying was when i 1st played kh1.

as for agrabah it was just dull.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
The only thing I don't like about Days is the mission repetitive...ness. That was mentioned somewhere in this thread, earlier.
It being my second KH game might have something to do with that...but it's my favorite XD *attempts to dodge bullets, fails, is shot*
I love that I felt emotionally attached to some characters and the storyline. I loved the storyline *is shot again*. But it was emotional which made me like it, even if it's depressing emotional...
That and, not that much Disney. Like not partying with Disney characters. Though that's a reason for some people to dislike it :x

Okay, I'm done, leaving now XD.
~Umbra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back