• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Handheld?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjibaby188

I'm not sure if this was already discussed but it's been bothering me for awhile. I Love kingdom hearts and so does my siblings (it's about 6 of us) we've been into KH for about 7 years now and we've become huge fans of the game. But when I found out that the new games were gonna be hand held it was almost the worst news ever because the way that we play kh is I would play it and they would watch. The room would get all tense when I'm fighting a boss battle and we would all scream when Its finally defeated after trying for the millionth time. Also, I know that I'm considered a dork for doing this but every time a new Kh game came out we would have a KH party and rent some movies and buy junk food then they would watch the game till about 3-4 am. But now that It's gonna be hand held it's just not gonna be the same its gonna be me following the rest of the story and I guess I would just have to tell them what happens. Sux, but oh well so does life:cry:

P.S don't get me wrong I love hand held games..... But not for KH just for that reason.

Other than that KINGDOM HEARTS IS THE SHIZNITS!!!! :love:

Last edited:

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I think these future games are handheld because they didnt directly happen to Sora, or in the case of COM, he forgot about it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
He only did so to diversify the games IE making them unique. And from the footage shown they play quite well. Yeah you'd think that a handheld system isn't the ideal piece of hardware to place a KH game but Nomura and his team are pulling it off.

Also, I know that I'm considered a dork for doing this but every time a new Kh game came out we would have a KH party and rent some movies and junk food then start playing the game till about 3-4 am.

I wouldn't say dorky, but that's just a little over the top considering it's a 1 player game :/

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
They're handheld because Nomura wanted to expand the story to those consoles. Handhelds are very much in right now, because of their mobility.

While I was irritated more because I didn't have one of the consoles, I got over it fairly quickly.

Also, your siblings can watch over your shoulder or something.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Nomura was interested in the handhelds and wanted to answer the 4 gaps in KH. Mickey's absent, Riku's absent, Xehanort Past, and Roxas time in the organization.

And if im not mistaken for PSP i think its this cable that you can connect to the tv and play your psp on the tv.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They went handheld so KH could go to a larger fan base and make more money.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
well it mightve been devastating news for you some people cant get actual consoles so i was delighted to hear that 2 were portable since i own a ds lite, dsi and psp
and btw the dsi does not have a projector and
also you can buy a psp thing that you can hook up to the tv and it shows it on there

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
∞;4081953 said:
They went handheld so KH could go to a larger fan base and make more money.

That's true the best way to make money, expand the story and clear some mysteries is to go to the handheld consoles...

If you see the Ds sales it's just amazing...

Emorhcohce

Sounds like you had a lot of fun with the family KH things... I usually just play alone. It's already been suggested, but you should get the component cords to hook BBS to your TV... if you have a PSP.

A

Audo

Did you just... not... play... CoM?

KH has had a handheld game in the series for like five years now. This isn't a new development...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back