• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why I think BHK has his keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

ok, my theory which I have put quite a bit of thought into is BHK didn't get his keychains from journeying like sora did in kh1 and as we all know keychains are what make the keyblade into the form you want example- kiaris lucky charm turns it into oathkeeper. NO rather than journing he got his keychains and possibly keyblade from namie ( I don't think I spelled that right, sorry ) think about it, she has the power to turn things into other stuff like in COM SPOILLER ALERT: she changed soras oathkeeper keychian into that paupo fruit looking thing, SO i figure Namine makes alittle visit into Twilight town twords the beginning of KH2 and after running into some heartless, or maybe dusk, she runs into BHK, who at the time would probably only have the original kingdom key, cause I'm pretty sure most people have seen the video where he goes through what looks like an "awakening" like sora did at the start of KH1. He saves her, and takes her to safety, probably to that bell tower you see him and his friends on, where he tells her something like BHK: I am not strong enough with only this keyblade, I would do anything for a stronger one. which would probably give Namime the idea to change one of his possestions into key chains, in exchange for him takeing her to Sora. Well thats basicly my idea, there is alittle bit more, but I won't bore you guys too much today. Thanks for reading!

T

Tidus22340

Re: why I think BHK has his keyblades

it is interesting..but one problem. i just cant figure it out its like right there..ill post again if i can think of how to say what i want.

KeybladeShadow88

if anyone has any critizism, I would be glad to listen to it, just dont try to break my spirt or anything

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

There's really nothing blatantly wrong about it, just the improbability of something like that occuring.

KeybladeShadow88 said:
if anyone has any critizism, I would be glad to listen to it, just dont try to break my spirt or anything
But...that's what I do.

Break spirits.

What else am I supposed to do on here?

KeybladeShadow88

whats really so improbable, the fact that she's in twilight town, cause I don't think it would be impossible for her to get there, or is it the fact that she met BHK, cause you see them talking in a trailer, is it that she gave him oathkeeper, cause I pretty sure kiari didn't give it to him. I"m not trying to be a butt, I just want to know what you think is improbable about it so I can fix my ideas

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

KeybladeShadow88 said:
whats really so improbable, the fact that she's in twilight town, cause I don't think it would be impossible for her to get there, or is it the fact that she met BHK, cause you see them talking in a trailer, is it that she gave him oathkeeper, cause I pretty sure kiari didn't give it to him. I"m not trying to be a butt, I just want to know what you think is improbable about it so I can fix my ideas
What trailer was this?

KeybladeShadow88

it's a mix of trailers, one by tech tv, the other I just found on google somewhere at a friends house. but I sware on all 9 of my perfect kh game files that there real movies

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Miss Sephiroth said:
Everyone talks about A trailer showing Namine And BHK talking ...
But I can't find the trailer, Can someone give me A link ???

PLEASE !!!
This was the supposed 'Jump Festa trailer.'

However, there is no Jump Festa trailer. There was not a KH2 trailer shown at Jump Festa. The webmaster bought into a rumor circulating at the time that there was one.

DarrcEnigma

Lisafer said:
However, there is no Jump Festa trailer. There was not a KH2 trailer shown at Jump Festa. The webmaster bought into a rumor circulating at the time that there was one.
For something that doesn't exist, there sure seems to be quite a few websites carrying the information "revealed" in it. KingdomHearts2.net obviously has a generally bad reputation, and while not entirely better, Kh2.co.uk has also mentioned it. The fact that Advent Children's "rumored" JF '05 trailer surfaced seems to push towards Kingdom Hearts II also having real trailer. It could simply be a case of no one being permitted to bring video recording equipment along. (Not that you're ever allowed to, but... you know.) If it does exist, though, it'd likely show up sometime during E3... or possibly in a better case, GDC. But they couldn't really call it the "Jump Festa" trailer then...

As for the theory here, it simply "doesn't hold water." Naminé's powers are based around the mind, correct? She didn't actually change Kairi's good luck charm or Riku Replica's World Card, she just altered everyone's memories and/or mind in a way that caused it to look like that. The Oathkeeper Keychain wasn't used by Sora (or Riku Replica) until after Naminé's false memories started to come undone. I personally think some people are buying into this Naminé and BHK scene a bit too much. We haven't even seen that clip yet -- if it does in fact even exist -- so there's no possible way you could expect to make a theory on it, ya know?

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Nothing was "revealed". There was never a Kingdom Hearts 2 Jump Festa trailer.

People buy into rumors, and they explode. More people start believing these false reports on it, and spread the information around. Next thing we know, [Character name] is in fact in a trailer that we merely haven't seen yet.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

DarrcEnigma said:
For something that doesn't exist, there sure seems to be quite a few websites carrying the information "revealed" in it. KingdomHearts2.net obviously has a generally bad reputation, and while not entirely better, Kh2.co.uk has also mentioned it. The fact that Advent Children's "rumored" JF '05 trailer surfaced seems to push towards Kingdom Hearts II also having real trailer. It could simply be a case of no one being permitted to bring video recording equipment along. (Not that you're ever allowed to, but... you know.) If it does exist, though, it'd likely show up sometime during E3... or possibly in a better case, GDC. But they couldn't really call it the "Jump Festa" trailer then...

As for the theory here, it simply "doesn't hold water." Naminé's powers are based around the mind, correct? She didn't actually change Kairi's good luck charm or Riku Replica's World Card, she just altered everyone's memories and/or mind in a way that caused it to look like that. The Oathkeeper Keychain wasn't used by Sora (or Riku Replica) until after Naminé's false memories started to come undone. I personally think some people are buying into this Naminé and BHK scene a bit too much. We haven't even seen that clip yet -- if it does in fact even exist -- so there's no possible way you could expect to make a theory on it, ya know?

exactly what i think. Namine didnt REALLY change the keychain. She only made Sora think it was different thought it wasnt. I also have the same thoughts about the Jump Festa trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back