• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why ienzo is small in the scan of bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think they're officially retconning Maleficent taking over Radiant Garden nine years ago.
It already came into conflict with AtW's line about nursing Xehanort back to health "some years ago," so this is not surprising, as we needed it resolved somehow.

Xemnas appears to be in his "thirties" yet Xehanort looks perhaps late twenties. There's a notable gap either way.
Xigbar looks older than Braig (not vastly older because, as I said, the wrinkles are already there and the only real difference is his hair/scar/eyepatch).
And now Ienzo looks younger than Zexion.

If I had to guess, I'd say that they all look closer to ten years older than their original counterparts. Obviously can't be the case, but there's at least a five (and at most a nine) year difference between them. Meaning that the whole apprentice debauchery must have happened closer to KH1 than we originally thought.

Off the top of my head, though, there are a couple potential problems with this:
- Based on the Ansem Reports, Xehanort may have cast off his body before he sent Kairi to DI, meaning that once again there is a contradiction.
- What about Even, Aeleus, and Dilan?

There's an easy answer for the first one. In Ansem Report 10, Xehanort says that he "will" cast off his body, not that he has. And then AR11 talks about sending Kairi off to find the Keyblade master, followed by AR12 describing his existence as a heart.
In other words, we don't know when exactly he chose to do it, but it could have been after Kairi. He probably just had the idea in his mind since then.

As for the other three, my guess is that it is contingent on their age range. Ienzo and Xehanort are both relatively young (tens and twenties respectively), while Braig is borderline old (late 40s, early 50s maybe). On the other hand, Even, Aeleus and Dilan all appear to be middle aged, ranging between the thirties and forties. Thus, those who would experience more physical effects from the aging process would be the two outliers, while the other three are too old to grow in that time span, yet too young to look older.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Just thought I'd throw in that when Mickey visits Ansem the Wise, he's supposed to be King.

During Birth by Sleep, he's only in training. I suppose it could have happened a year later, but with Ienzo being a child, I really don't think so.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Just thought I'd throw in that when Mickey visits Ansem the Wise, he's supposed to be King.

During Birth by Sleep, he's only in training. I suppose it could have happened a year later, but with Ienzo being a child, I really don't think so.

Unless he is a special nobody of course, if Zexion is a special nobody then the age thing will be explained.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
They could have been mistaking as well. They escaped because RG was taken by Heartless, but those were Xehanort's heartless. Only latter they heard Maleficient ruled over RG, so they took it she's the one who did it, but they may be mistaking and Maleficient may have come latter.

It doesn't mean Mickey isn't King, after all Minnie appear to be Queen already. Beside training has no real link with the function of King.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It doesn't mean Mickey isn't King, after all Minnie appear to be Queen already. Beside training has no real link with the function of King.

I'm pretty sure Nomura confirmed that Mickey isn't King yet. He's wearing different clothing too.

Also:

Secret Ansem Report 1 said:
One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death’s door some years ago.

I'm pretty certain that Xehanort doesn't appear until the end of Birth by Sleep. This makes it absolutely impossible for the experiments to happen a year later.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure Nomura confirmed that Mickey isn't King yet. He's wearing different clothing too.

Also:

I'm pretty certain that Xehanort doesn't appear until the end of Birth by Sleep. This makes it absolutely impossible for the experiments to happen a year later.

"Some years ago" was most likely a translation error just like how they misspelled some of the apprentices names.

But yes I agree Xehanort probably appears in Radiant Garden at the end of BBS.

αsiя

space coke
its hard to believe that is Ienzo
I don't what the explanation is for him being small but we're going to find out sooner or later

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
its hard to believe that is Ienzo
I don't what the explanation is for him being small but we're going to find out sooner or later
how is it hard to believe, its been stated that he was the youngest apprentice and maybe he was the last one to turn into a nobody...it doesnt have to be that complex

αsiя

space coke
how is it hard to believe, its been stated that he was the youngest apprentice and maybe he was the last one to turn into a nobody...it doesnt have to be that complex

Yea but I expected him to be around his early 20's like 21 or 20
In the scan he looks like a ten year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back