• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Aqua so popular?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakulily

I've heard a lot of male fans talk about her, only a few female fans. I really like Aqua too although I wouldn't class her as a top favourite.

But I don't ever recall ever hearing people talking about her boobs, her tube socks are usually the main attraction ;D

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The main reason I`m an Aqua fan is because she is the first girl in all the KH games you really get to play as. Since I`m a girl it is nice to play a female character for once haha. Not only that but she has a great personality and is an awesome fighter.

Another Key

She is probably going to die. Yeah, I love her but Normura is going to kill her to make us focus on Sora. It'll be just like how Eraqus died. For example, Aqua dies, fans rage, wish to kill Xehanort cause he killed her, and then get motivation to play through the storyline.

--OFFICIAL PREDICTION #1: THE DEATH OF THE POPULAR CHARACTER--

WANT TO KNOW HOW POPULAR AQUA IS? LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE POSTED IN THIS THREAD

Megavoltage

Awards
She is probably going to die. Yeah, I love her but Normura is going to kill her to make us focus on Sora. It'll be just like how Eraqus died. For example, Aqua dies, fans rage, wish to kill Xehanort cause he killed her, and then get motivation to play through the storyline.
Aqua is espoused to be saved but I have a weird feeling that BBSV2 will have some kind of Crisis Core ending.

And now that you mention Eraqus... he wasn't in Blank Points or in the Re:Coded ending. So he isn't on Sora's list of people to save. Do you really think he's gone for good? I'm betting Eraqus will eventually get revived, it'll just be TAV that helps him out instead of Sora and that's why you don't see Eraqus say "Sora" during Blank Points.

Another Key

Aqua is espoused to be saved but I have a weird feeling that BBSV2 will have some kind of Crisis Core ending.

And now that you mention Eraqus... he wasn't in Blank Points or in the Re:Coded ending. So he isn't on Sora's list of people to save. Do you really think he's gone for good? I'm betting Eraqus will eventually get revived, it'll just be TAV that helps him out instead of Sora and that's why you don't see Eraqus say "Sora" during Blank Points.

He's gone, no hope, in case you didnt notice part of the point of killing him was to add to Aqua's character, and she know owns (and will keep) his keyblade.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
He's gone, no hope, in case you didnt notice part of the point of killing him was to add to Aqua's character, and she know owns (and will keep) his keyblade.
*cough* *cough*
The extra heart Terra's harboring wants to disagree with you. And in Nomura's mind, if you have at least a little piece of you still in existence, you're bound to return.
Back on topic-
I think Aqua is very much..."loved", because she has the right "assets", lol. I personally don't care as much for her as I do a lot of other characters, but I don't hate her, either.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The problem with Eraqus is that he doesn't seem to have a vessel any longer.
As for Aqua's death, imo, Riku's a lot likelier to kick the bucket. Besides, we partially knows what's going to happen to Aqua, assuming her meeting AtW comes at the end of BBSv2.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

--OFFICIAL PREDICTION #1: THE DEATH OF THE POPULAR CHARACTER--

WANT TO KNOW HOW POPULAR AQUA IS? LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE POSTED IN THIS THREAD
dont jinx her she cant die if you want to kill somone off take terra

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
dont jinx her she cant die if you want to kill somone off take terra

Why Terra?
lol
I'd really love to see Aqua go before Terra EVER is plucked out of the picture. Unless you're just kidding, I mean. But if you're not...
I'll just stop myself here before I rant about how I personally think Terra>>>>>>Aqua, because I'll-
A-Not convince any of you Terra haters.
B-Get raped.
C-Enrage the huge population of Aqua's boobs fans here on KHI.
D-Find myself sounding like a broken record.
E-RAWR
If Nomura kills off anyone, it BETTER be Kairi; she's the only useless character/plot device in the series. Sure, she served as an important Princess of Heart in the first game, but I don't think her pure light and power is mentioned ANYWHERE else in the series(maybe BBS when Aqua meets her).
/rant/RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGING

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If Nomura kills off anyone, it BETTER be Kairi; she's the only useless character/plot device in the series. Sure, she served as an important Princess of Heart in the first game, but I don't think her pure light and power is mentioned ANYWHERE else in the series(maybe BBS when Aqua meets her).
/rant/RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGING

I prefer they won't kill Kairi off. While it will give her no doubt quite the amount of attention and will get everyone into rage mode over her, it'll just feel forced and detached. I prefer they based the girl and her relationships while she's still alive.

ok what about kairi?shes just as good as aqua. ehh take that back better then aqua

...yeah ok whatever.

XehanortHeartles

Or maybe she just didn't realize she could do it. She doesn't have to be all-aware like you suggest she will be. Hell, if they turned her into even MORE of an all-achieving Deus Ex Machina, pulling some "I'll stay here forever because I don't want no Darkness stains on me" I'll consider her character more shitted on. I don't mind her being weak so long as she eventually grows out of it, and she can do that without denying the Darkness actively or dooming herself for exile.

Xemnas being a Nobody is actually quite possibly what let him do it - he lacked a Heart. KH filled that void in him. Aqua wouldn't have that. Ven and Sora managed to bind their Hearts because Ven's Heart was fractured, too. Aqua and the RoD KH are - as far as we know - whole.
Even XH and MX managed to possess Riku and Terra once they became existences of only Hearts. This does mean that KH might 'possess' Aqua but going by past examples, more so than Aqua wielding KH, it'll be the other way around. Unless they Deus Ex Machina her to be able to control that thing which is again, imo, a fate much worse than her needing Sora to save her.

Aqua an all achieving Deus Ex Machina? I think you got the wrong impression, possibly because of the badass feats from Aqua it appears on the surface a Deus Ex Machina, but actually Aqua is by far the most punished character in the series, lets see.

Ventus - Was sent to sleeping unless his heart is restored
Terra - Was either sent into sleeping, or either became co-ruler of Radiant Garden and then basically became the king of the Heartless and king of the Nobodies, led the most powerful organization in the series and overall, became badass.

While Ventus was playing sleeping beauty and Terra was leading Organization freaking XIII Aqua spend all this time in which is basically the hell of KHverse fighting the strongest heartless day and night.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua an all achieving Deus Ex Machina? I think you got the wrong impression, possibly because of the badass feats from Aqua it appears on the surface a Deus Ex Machina, but actually Aqua is by far the most punished character in the series, lets see.

Her being punished has nothing to do with how half the series was retconned to be because of her magic... which only worked when you didn't need it >_>;
And that happened before she ever got near to the RoD

XehanortHeartles

Her being punished has nothing to do with how half the series was retconned to be because of her magic... which only worked when you didn't need it >_>;
And that happened before she ever got near to the RoD

Perhaps if you can give me some examples of things beign retconned causehr magic and that only worked when you didnt need it I can re-think my answer.

Sadie808

She is popular because out of the three she's the one that cares for everybody and she was able to whoop both her friends that were taken over by a old man and a playful kid lol but back to point she was able to save them and pretty set up all the sh*t Sora and friends have to go through *cough Castle oblivion, Ansem, Xemnas cough*! I like aqua because she is a strong person and even though she can't do the damage Terra and Ven can do she still has some pretty good magic moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back