• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is it taking so long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Okay i kust remberd that i read a interveiw with nomura and he stated that he was almost complete with kh2 that interveiw was tooken in july! But if he's almost comlete with kh2 why is it taking 5 month to be released. I know u have to do the V.A but why is it taking 5 month i mean if he was almost complete with it in july i would think it would be releasd around Oct or Nov! Not december ( for japan) or early( 2006 or late december for North america)

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
well, he is probably done with KH2, but that only the begining. Now they have to mass produce all the discs, and the boxes, and arragned flights to ship them eveywhere, and S-E has to prepare for a release, and that hard i bet with AC also coming out, so i think its fair enough to give them sometime, i mean, they did make KH and KH2, so lets not be hard on there guys

M

MegaFlare

We're just going to have to wait, hun.

There's no stopping it.

sora_123

i read an interview where nomura explained that he wanted to release, his other projects firts, and after that he would considered kh2. which is a let down, since we have waited for kh2, for about 4 years.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i know the wait is killer but just think that when ever day passes the game is closer to getting finished and there is astill a chance that we will get it the same time japan gets it so lets just hope that they do their job well. and now we just wait for one of the best games this year to come out. lol

T-S

I feel you man. I wish the game would come out sooner too. But I also want them to make the game as perfect a possible. I just look at like this, for the time that it is taking them to complete it, it must be an awesome game.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

Yeah, I know this wait is hard to go through. But at least we know it will come out. We've gotten though the hard part already, the 3 year wait, it's just a little longer now.:)

T-S

True. It's good to know that the game is coming out in 5 or 6 months rather than us having to wait another year. In the mean time, games like Twilight Princess on cube will keep my mind off KH2 for a while

UnknownEnigma

twlight what??? anyways wow already 3 years! man i know more then 2 buyt meh good things take time i guess...and yeah they do have to do all that stuff for the release so wait wait wait. kinda sad though a 3/4 year wait for a game we might beat in like 3 2 weeks or a week for those wholl play non stop

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's being delayed becuz they are using strategy... Release it now and not many folks buy it compared with if you'd release it in the holiday season...

oblivion seeker

Wow, I can't even remember the original commercials... I even forget that they had them! oh well, it's just cause I'm stupid. Anyway, the game'll come out around christmas, most likely areound the middle, like the 13th. Well, thats concidering that it's released this year. I don't think they've been working on it for the full three years either, they probably started on it about a year of two ago, but definatly not three... :D

T-S

The commercial for the original KH used to get me so excited (it was a christmas present). But anyway, I agree Oblivion-Seeker. This maybe just me, but if they had worked on it for three years, you would think they would have been able to meet their earlier release date for 9/13/2005. But, you never know, there could be so much content in this game that this is why it's taking longer.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

I think I remember the commercials being a lot like the opening promo to KH.(When you don't press the button at the start screen.) heh:)

Last edited:

Sora_aroS

well i cant wait 2 see the commercial, but i also think if he released it now it would sell more than it would on christmas because i figure by christmas everyones gonna be pissed, and i kno if he waits that long man, i been waititng a while but i'll stay until..december 20th if it comes out christmas its mine but after that well he muct not want us 2 play it that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back