• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is sora the one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G3N3

Why is sora the one to wield the keyblade?
it could have just as easily been anyone else to wield it. Like Riku was able to in KH1.
Any idea on any fan-made imaginary characters that could have also wielded the key before Terra,Aqua,Ventus, and Xeahnort?
And was Xeahnort there before them also? Trying to convince another to join him and his quest for kingdom hearts? :35:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He has a strong heart, apparently.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Theory coming:

Its because Riku was supposed to be the person to get it, but he turned to the dark side. "cliche star wars Theme"

We believe that Terra had Chosen, or someone in the BBS time had chosen Riku to have the keyblade. "widely accepted Reason"

Thats why Terra had said "Why do you have the keyblade" or something along that line in the Non-cannon fight in FM+

So its not really Sora to have it, but now that he does, he cant get rid of it unless he went into the darkness like riku did.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We don't really know the difference between master/not a master, we'll have to wait for BBS.
But, yeah. Sora has the Keyblade from the light realm, and Mickey as the (inverted) Keyblade from the Dark realm.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Why is sora the one to wield the keyblade?
it could have just as easily been anyone else to wield it. Like Riku was able to in KH1.

Well seeing as how Riku's heart was weaker then Sora's at the time, the keyblade chose the only other logical choice: Sora. Why? He had just as strong a heart as Riku did, but at the brief moment Riku's was weaker IE giving into darkness.

Now I'm not saying that using or succumbing to darkness doesn't disqualify an individual from using a keyblade, but the act of giving made Riku's heart weaker is all. Same as if he was giving into Light or Nothingness.

[EDIT]

Besides it's Sora's story, without him there is no Kingdom Hearts.

How is it that King Mickey can wield the key?

Well Mickey was the proposed protagonist from the beginning of the project but they opted for Sora instead. And since Mickey was the intended protag why not give him a role as a keyblade wielder as well as an active role within the story?

Last edited:

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I have another interesting question.
How is it that King Mickey can wield the key?
is he also a keyblade Master? o_O
Because he is the awesomest and, when it comes to weapons, deserves nothing less than the keyblade

G3N3

Because he is the awesomest and, when it comes to weapons, deserves nothing less than the keyblade

True every story line has to have a beastie short person lol
Then how is it that Xion can wield a keyblade?
I've heard rumors surrounding this question such as "a fake" or "another major part in the stoy"

Allister Rose

French Lover
I've heard rumors surrounding this question such as "a fake" or "another major part in the stoy"

do you raelly want to know????

your asking how, but its like you want to be spoiled. chevalier sombre guy might get pissed if i spoil you

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com

NOO!!! Dont bring this up!. Check out the spoiler section in "Future of Kingdom hearts" xD Here's the link, just click me, but be warned

G3N3

Haha, i dont really want to call off the "Whats the Chain on the Keyblade have to do with anything" Theory =D.

Probably oldest theory i can remember ;)

Master/Non master xD, i have no idea.

To be honest i never really cared much for the mickey-chain emblem on the key.
But now that u mention it Why is the chain a mickey emblem?
Maybe the creator for the keyblade is Yen-Sid??? O.O
Now that would be a twist!
Possible reason ppl call him MASTER Yen-Sid?

Allister Rose

French Lover
To be honest i never really cared much for the mickey-chain emblem on the key.
But now that u mention it Why is the chain a mickey emblem?
Maybe the creator for the keyblade is Yen-Sid??? O.O
Now that would be a twist!
Possible reason ppl call him MASTER Yen-Sid?

it seems the keychain are based off some memory. must be a memory of mickey or something like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back