• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is the gender of the player not confirmed yet and why does that make strelitzia bisexual?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
People view Strelitzia as pansexual, not bi.

They don't want to commit to an official gender since Player is supposed to be able to represent anyone. The devs do tend to default to the male avatar in screenshots or those rare occasions that Player is shown in a flashback or something.

Somnus cealum

Awards
People view Strelitzia as pansexual, not bi.

They don't want to commit to an official gender since Player is supposed to be able to represent anyone. The devs do tend to default to the male avatar in screenshots or those rare occasions that Player is shown in a flashback or something.
oh. i keep hearing that people consider her is bi. lol i guess i heard the wrong people.

cakito123

Awards
Well, if you take into your account that indeed Strelitzia likes [romantically] the player, then that would make her bi - since the selected gender from the player don't change anything on her behavior. She will like you whatever gender you are, so she'd be bi.

Personally, when I watched her scenes, I got more of a friendship crush that strelitzia had on the player, but she was really shy and didn't talk to anyone at all so she got really nervous. I don't think she romantically likes the Player anyways, so there isn't enough information to conclude anything about her sexuality in my eyes...

(at the same time, in my headcanon, every character whose sexuality we don't know, are bi)

NoWay

Awards
Well, if you take into your account that indeed Strelitzia likes [romantically] the player, then that would make her bi - since the selected gender from the player don't change anything on her behavior. She will like you whatever gender you are, so she'd be bi.
I don’t know if this was intended, but this sounds so beautiful and makes Strelitzia as a character more adorable as she already is. No matter which gender, Strelitzia will always love us wholeheartedly.

Back