• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why is there a bigender logo in ventus's bedroom?!?!(*concerned*)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I noticed that symbol. I never looked into what it meant but I knew it had something to do with astrology like the rest of his room. Cool finding out the mythology behind it for once. ^_^ That's so cool~ Is that something not well known in the fandom? That Ven is a huge astrology and astronomy nerd based on his room? He even has a KH Ultimania volume on his desk I think, he knows all the secrets. Is he the kind of person who comes up to you and asks your astrology sign? That'd be hilarious.

Anyways, I love looking at character's rooms. I love that Sora, Ven, and Roxas's rooms are all kinda similar and yet different. (some my favorite fanart/edits are the three of them in their rooms at their windows~ ahhhh. It's the little things).

I'd love to see the rooms of the other characters. Sometimes it feels like Nomura struggles to give these characters more character during the game so a look into their personal lives, such as their rooms for fans to pick apart, is a great way to do that.

Back