• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is there no Shion's/Xion's data?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
how come there's no Xion's/Shion's data in the KH2FM+ also and in the graveyard xion's tomb was not there how come?

Ren

adios motherfucker
Days will probably answer those questions and more. We don't know very much about Xion, much less why she wasn't mentioned at all in KH2. For now, you can read up on theories regarding Xion and why she might not exist or be a part of the plot after Days.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
most likely because they never created a data of her. its like roxas, why didnt they create him a workable tomb? its most likely she didnt die the same way the others did, or she may still be alive.

i believed that the nobodies knew they were going to die, so tey created there own tomb LOL

royaljminnis

She probably is like darth vader's secret apprentice so only a few people know of her existences

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That and she hasn't been in the Org as long to earn a grave site lol.

KingdomSealer

Well he probably hadn't thought of her yet, but in terms of the plot since I don't think she was really fully a part of Organization XIII, they probably didn't make anything for Xion. (Grave or Data). Just a guess, but the first seems the most likely.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Because she wouldn't give Nomura the rights to herself.

Then Nomura sicced Riku on her, but then all that did was make her turn into a puddle of mush after seeing Riku do his sexy blindfold raise.

A

Audo

Because I'm 100% sure Nomura had no idea who Xion was when KHII FM+ was made.

Plus, Xion most likely has no relevance in Kingdom Hearts games other than 358/2 Days.
I highly doubt that.
If he knew BBS so well during it, i'm sure he knew 358.

But of course the real reasons are:
-It's gameplay, non-canonical
-It would give away A LOT about her
-Spoilerz

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
it probally should be in 358/2 section if we have 358/2 days section and plus tha information is just new

Yuu

Maybe the reason why they don't have any grave or data for Xion is that they intentionally erased everything that might prove her existence, probably in order to hide something about her relationship with Sora's nobody.

Still, it could be the latter reasons.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
most likely because they never created a data of her. its like roxas, why didnt they create him a workable tomb? its most likely she didnt die the same way the others did, or she may still be alive.

i believed that the nobodies knew they were going to die, so tey created there own tomb LOL

In the unlikely scenario that she's still around, she can't wield a Keyblade; fake or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back