• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Valor Form Red?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Solidsocom said:
The game hasn't even come out yet. We don't know. Just wait a couple weeks and KH2 will come out in USA. \m/. So if you don't understand Japanese, wait.
I'm pretty sure the game is not gonna tell us why its red.

Solidsocom

You never know. It's gonna show why Sora changed his clothes. They probably were to tight. It probably going to explain all the forms. Could mention something. Red is cool but wisdom is gonna change the keyblade into a gun. \m/. I don't know if that is good.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
i think it takes the colours from his old costume
Red = pants and under shirt
Blue = inside of the hood and belt
Yellow = Shoes
White = Gloves and sleeves
Black = Jacket

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wrath of Roxas said:
Why is Valor Form the color red? I understand why wisdom is blue because donald wears blue. Goofy doesnt wear red so why should valor be red?:confused:

1. It's called Brave Form :\ There is no more proof of it being Valor
2. It doesn't matter if he wears red or not. Master is yellow and Green + Blue =/= Yellow neither does Red + Blue. Plus Red look better than Green.

White = Gloves and sleeves

Final Form is silver but it does have white but its mainly silver.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Does it matter???????

*sigh*
i honestly think that colors dont have any thing signifgant in them

But why Red because Red also Symbolizes Courage, Strength
Blue symbolizes calm, Relaxation,easy but complex or somethin like that

lol and i Actually Put thought into if the Drives colors symbolize charecters and items and all that poped in my head was the
KH weapon Dream Rod was Blue and
The KH dream Sheild Was RED and
The KH Dream..Sword was sorta Yellow.....O_O

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Red often signifies Strength, Anger, or in some cases, Bravery.

As opposed to Blue, which signifies Calmness, Wisdom, and an easy-going colour. And it's a popular colour with magicians.

T

TwilightBlitz7

Savior of Dawn said:
Red often signifies Strength, Anger, or in some cases, Bravery.

As opposed to Blue, which signifies Calmness, Wisdom, and an easy-going colour. And it's a popular colour with magicians.

very smart answer red usually means anger ferocoity shit like that abd blue is calm and all that other nice stuff

wtholyf

Well red symbolizes power, courage, strength. Infact when he is in the drive you have red zappy-like things around like in Dragon Ball Z when the people are powering up. As for Blue being wisdom just like Savior of Dawn pointed out, Blue IS a VERY popular color for magicians. Infact traditional Wizard robes are considered to be blue. As for master form being yellow, think of it when your the master, your number 1, and if your number one then you receive the gold. I believe that's why master form is yellow. And for final form, which is white and black, think of it like this. (We see this in CoM and in the religon/philosphy {whatever you want to call it} Bhuddism) When you can balance yourself with the light and the dark, or good and evil and use both of those forces to benefit you yet keep a steady moderation, that is when you reach ultimate peace, and ultimate power. Lest keep in mind this is only what I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back