• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Xemnas a Special Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Not sure if this is the right section, but BbS may help explain this, so I decided to put it here.

Why is Xemnas a special Nobody? I'm sure that there's a known reason, but it seems to have slipped my mind right now. I know Roxas is special because Sora was a Heartless for such a short period of time, and he returned to his Somebody form, but I don't recall learning that Ansem SoD returned back to being Apprentice Xehanort.

αsiя

space coke
because Xemnas doesnt look exactly like Xehanort
there are some other reasons but they slip my mind

Samhain

Bronze Member
xemnas is a special nobody because his alter was xehanorts heartless who was basically the only heartless and sora to ever keep a sense of self while he was a heartless and was different from other heartless.

he's also prob a special nobody because it looked like he has aged. nobodies dont age and from what we can see xehanort the apprentice - xemnas ..he aged

xemnas.jpg

xehanortlz8.jpg
yuphe aged

their voices are also difference. xehanort apprentice has a light voice while xemnas has a deep voice seeing how he might have aged. xemnas also seems like he is in his 30's while xehanort the apprentice seems like he is in his 20's.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Some other reasons include memory problems and having a "heartless" with a conscience.

MeggieKeyblader

Ohhh okay, duh, of course it's because Ansem SoD was able to think and retain memories from being Apprentice Xehanort. xD I think it's really interesting that only Sora and Xehanort (I think just them?) were able to do that. Guess they have the strongest hearts.

This can be closed now.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Terra, MX, Eraqus' all in ONE body. Then the body shaped by 3 hearts. That explains why they don't look the same.

It's the same reason Sora & Roxas don't look alike. Ven affected Roxas so Roxas looked lie Ven. Ven and Roxas are exactly identical because of Sora & Kairi.

Kairi & Namine don't look exactly alike because of Sora and Ven.

That Explains That.

Xemnas is special because of the same reason that Roxas is.
Sora didn't remain a Normal Heart while Ansem SOD was never a Normal Heartless. They both kept their sense of self after becoming a Heartless.

And if Roxas does have Ven's heart it's also possible Xemnas had Terra or Eraqus' heart.

MeggieKeyblader

Terra, MX, Eraqus' all in ONE body. Then the body shaped by 3 hearts. That explains why they don't look the same.

It's the same reason Sora & Roxas don't look alike. Ven affected Roxas so Roxas looked lie Ven. Ven and Roxas are exactly identical because of Sora & Kairi.

Kairi & Namine don't look exactly alike because of Sora and Ven.

That Explains That.

Xemnas is special because of the same reason that Roxas is.
Sora didn't remain a Normal Heart while Ansem SOD was never a Normal Heartless. They both kept their sense of self after becoming a Heartless.

And if Roxas does have Ven's heart it's also possible Xemnas had Terra or Eraqus' heart.

Thanks for explaining that, it makes more sense now. Kinda supports the theory that MX and Terra's hearts (and Eraqus, but I'm still kinda doubtful about that) merged together when Terranort was created, and Ansem SoD and Xemnas aren't just Terra's or just MX's Nobody and Heartless, but rather both Terra and MX's.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
αsiя;4854005 said:
because Xemnas doesnt look exactly like Xehanort

That isn't why Xemnas is a special Nobody. Xemnas looks different from Xehanort because he's a special Nobody.

he's also prob a special nobody because it looked like he has aged. nobodies dont age and from what we can see xehanort the apprentice - xemnas ..he aged

xemnas.jpg

xehanortlz8.jpg
yuphe aged

their voices are also difference. xehanort apprentice has a light voice while xemnas has a deep voice seeing how he might have aged. xemnas also seems like he is in his 30's while xehanort the apprentice seems like he is in his 20's.

That doesn't mean he aged. Xemnas looks different from Xehanort because he is a special Nobody, just like how Roxas and Namine look different from Sora and Kairi. You cannot say Xemnas aged unless you have a picture of Xemnas, not Xehanort, from ten years before KH1.

Ohhh okay, duh, of course it's because Ansem SoD was able to think and retain memories from being Apprentice Xehanort. xD I think it's really interesting that only Sora and Xehanort (I think just them?) were able to do that. Guess they have the strongest hearts.

I think it's more appropriate to say Xemnas is special because his Heartless counterpart isn't a Heartless. That or because of the multiple hearts inside of him.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
ah thts right ME...hmm..but MX was dominant in Ansem right?
and in Xemnas it was also MX but Terra got control every once in a while...
ME he doesn't really do anything does he? i mean when he's dead...

Gram

Banned
Awards
ah thts right ME...hmm..but MX was dominant in Ansem right?
and in Xemnas it was also MX but Terra got control every once in a while...
ME he doesn't really do anything does he? i mean when he's dead...
well terra and mx were the only ones fighting for control.

ansems apprentice is what i consider a different personality formed of three hearts.
since terranort lost his memories, i'd say the whole domince thing was in the subconsecine.

when they did experiments the apprentice probly started getting mixed memories form both terra and mx.

but thats just me, though xmenas knew of ven and those coats and XH knew of the PoH adn the DTD.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
na more like
ansem=MX/terra/ME
Xmenas=just having there jumbuled memories.

This all remains a mystery to us.
How Xehanort divided isn't known.
They could of all separated completely.
Some of the Hearts could of merged.
One or Two of the Hearts could of went to Xemnas

We wont know until we get the Mystery Game or until KH3.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think this is why Xemnas is a special Nobody. WHen Xehanort, the apprentice, turned into a Heartless and Nobody, the Heartless was formed from MX's heart. The Nobody was formed from Terra's body, however. Also, instead of getting MX's memories, Xemnas somehow had Terra's memories, and actually BELIEVED he was once Terra. This is why he called Aqua's armor "friend" in the room of sleep.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Actually, shouldn't Xehanort the apprentice have created two nobodies? When Sora unlocked his heart, he created Namine and Roxas from Kairi's heart and his own. If MX's heart yielded Xemnas, then what did Terra's heart do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back