• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Young MX back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMSORA

I understand, as Yen Sid said, that when a heartless and a nobody are defeated, the original being returns. So Sora and Riku beat Xemnas and Ansem SOD, and they were created when Xehanort (MX and Terra) did the experiments. so, why isnt he back, he is the original person, not MX. why is he back?

IAMSORA

idk, the whole being of Xemnas and Ansem SOD is Xehanort (terra and MX), not MX. I can only think of the scene in blank points when he mentions that Terra was "just one of many roads" he might choose to take.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I don't think it's clear as of yet what, precisely, Young Xehanort is doing in the Realm of Sleep. His appearance in the trailer was somewhat anomalous.

However, we can't be sure precisely what will occur given that Xemnas and Ansem SoD have both been defeated, because we're dealing with two Hearts. Presumably, Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort would be the Somebody that comes back, but it's hard to say because the interaction of two separate, active Hearts in the process presents an unusual situation. Unlike with Sora, where Ven's heart is docile and therefore most likely returned to him along with Roxas, Terra's Heart is (to our knowledge) fully conscious. Furthermore, the point where the heart and body rejoin may have served as some kind of opportunity for Xehanort to enact another phase in his plan. If, for any reason, Terra and Xehanort's hearts did not both merge back together (presuming they were ever separated; it still isn't clear how their Hearts were divided up in the process of creating a Heartless and a Nobody), we may have Young Xehanort to represent Xehanort's Heart and another entity to represent Terra's.

Given that this is happening in the Realm of Sleep, though, it's all more or less up in the air.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's a dream. We don't know how everything will work yet, but it isn't like we don't see other forms of Xehanort appear. We see Apprentice Xehanort via a flashback, Xemnas and A:SoD in the dream, and Young MX as well in the dream. It is obvious some things are not as they seem.

That is actually how Nomura described DDD.

Gram

Banned
Awards
102.gif
its all just a dream~
seriously tho thats all anyone can say right now.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Good question.
Maybe it's because...um. It could be...uh. How about...bluh, I've got nothing.
Who knows? Maybe it's not Young Master Xehanort at all. Like, uh, it's something Yen Sid put in the ROS to give Sora and Riku an example of what Master Xehanort is like.
Lousy theory, I know. I could think of worse ones if you'd like.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Good question.
Maybe it's because...um. It could be...uh. How about...bluh, I've got nothing.
Who knows? Maybe it's not Young Master Xehanort at all. Like, uh, it's something Yen Sid put in the ROS to give Sora and Riku an example of what Master Xehanort is like.
Lousy theory, I know. I could think of worse ones if you'd like.
Even though it probably isn't the case, I do like this idea. It would be even better if Yen Sid created a false Xehanort to test Sora and Riku with, only for the real MX to interfere in some way and create a great deal of confusion regarding who's who. Meanwhile, Xemnas and Ansem SoD are wreaking havoc upon the two protagonists in their own way. It could be delightfully chaotic.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Idk if Yen Sid would do something like that. After CoM, I'm sure Riku could sense the difference in a real Xehanort from a fake one. I mean, he was able to tell the difference in A:SoD and DiZ, Sora and Zexion, and Kairi and Naminé.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Its the realm of sleep, anything can happen as far as we know. We see a younger (although it isnt shown physically) Mickey Mouse why not MX?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Idk if Yen Sid would do something like that. After CoM, I'm sure Riku could sense the difference in a real Xehanort from a fake one. I mean, he was able to tell the difference in A:SoD and DiZ, Sora and Zexion, and Kairi and Naminé.
The difference is that he had met Ansem SoD, Sora and Kairi and had a comprehensive connection with them; he knew what they were really like and what kind of "scent" they carried, so he learned to tell the difference when someone else took on their appearance. Riku has never met Apprentice Xehanort before, though. He has no basis for identifying one manifestation of him from another. Furthermore, Yen Sid is a Keyblade Master and could likely muster up something more convincing than AtW, Zexion or Namine, none of whom come close to matching Yen Sid in capability.

All of that aside, it would still serve as a practical test for Sora and I think it's safe to assume that Sora is going to be Yen Sid's primary interest.

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
I honestly think that the scenes involving Xemnas, Heartless Xehanort and the Terra-Xehanort take place at different times in the game, and not all three actually exist at the same time. Just because they were all shown in the trailer doesn't mean that they'll all co-exist.

I theorize that "Terranort" will come back into existence after Xemnas and Xehanort find each other and do some fusey fusion stuffs. xD

On another note I absolutely love that I found such an active discussion community~

JustSnilloc

They said multiple forms would return, I think. Maybe he's one of the forms?

not entirely true... what he said was

Yen Sid said:
Tell me, would a single one of you suffice
if what you faced was not a single one of him?

This could be interpreted to mean that they have never fought a single Xehanort (only a fractional one)

It could also be interpreted as he isn't alone (he has other allies), or that there will be muliple ones of him (ASoD, Xemnas, etc)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Young mx, about the age he was when he left the island, does he have a keyblade at that point. Master xheanort wanted his youth so he could contine his experiments and see them through. However we have only seen him in that form in the realm of sleep we dont know how he will apeare in the realm of light

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Young mx, about the age he was when he left the island, does he have a keyblade at that point. Master xheanort wanted his youth so he could contine his experiments and see them through. However we have only seen him in that form in the realm of sleep we dont know how he will apeare in the realm of light

What makes you think he doesn't?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What makes you think he doesn't?

At the point we see young MX at the beach in BBS he definitely doesn't have a keyblade.

As for Kiddonort in the RoS now...well, I tend to believe he has one, the questions would be:
Does he use it?
Which one does he have? Maybe he'll use Void Gear since Vanitas is apparently with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back