• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Kairi -can- have two Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Driveshaft23

I know. So many people hate her though, and with Roxas, Sora seems to absorb a little bit of him, which is odd. He also becomes a sap after he wakes up, that didn't make sense to me...

I just wanted something related to Kairi to be KA, regardless of it's reflection on her, and Aqua already looks KA. And as an aside, Xion has no chest, Kairi doesn't either, at least not in KH1. Aqua does, (no I'm not a video game perv :p) just an observation.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So many people hate her though

*points at signature*

and with Roxas, Sora seems to absorb a little bit of him, which is odd. He also becomes a sap after he wakes up, that didn't make sense to me...

Sora was always a sap. And it's not so much that Sora absorbed Roxas that he changed as much as that Roxas actively affected him, like when they first left TLTW.

And as an aside, Xion has no chest, Kairi doesn't either, at least not in KH1. Aqua does, (no I'm not a video game perv :p) just an observation.

Namine doesn't have red hair, but lo and behold she's Kairi's Nobody. Nobodies don't have to be exact copies of their Somebodies, least of all when they lack memories of them.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
"And of course there's always the fun theory of how Naminé mind-wiped everyone about Xion and that's why she's never mentioned in KH2 if DiZ even knew the girl "existed".
Lawl."

Umm, Maybe I'm mistaken, but as Xion is number XIV, wouldn't this, as well as her birth on the night of the storm, make absolutely no sense? If she was born the night of the storm, or NOTS, then she should be number XIII, no? And as for Namine taking the liberty to erase everyones memory of her, that just doesn't seem to add up right. Sorry SA, but I have to disagree this time.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Umm, Maybe I'm mistaken, but as Xion is number XIV, wouldn't this, as well as her birth on the night of the storm, make absolutely no sense? If she was born the night of the storm, or NOTS, then she should be number XIII, no?

You're assuming she was
1) Found by then
2) Joined the Organization by then, something debatable, seeing how she kept running away, it seems.
3) not used like Namine for experimentations due to being a Special Nobody of an unknown nature.

Xion's number is the last thing to stop her from being born on the night of the storm.

And as for Namine taking the liberty to erase everyones memory of her, that just doesn't seem to add up right.

She offered to do as much for Riku in a sense to try and help him. She did do as much for Sora.
She wouldn't have "taken the liberty" - the circumstances would be there to justify it.

Sorry SA, but I have to disagree this time.

Wonder why whenever someone disagrees with me he feels the need to apologize o.o;

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Well SA, that's mostly because we are afraid that you'll take up a grudge and rape our theories violently if we anger you in humble awe of your amazing abilities. Anyways, I just don't agree with the theory, it doesn't seem right, and it sounds Much too complicated. Xion is said to have a brave, yet sad ending, it doesn't seem like that ending would be the same thing that Sora and Riku turned down.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

1. That is to say, she both never took anything from Kairi so even if Xion did or needed anything from Kairi, it's not like Xion took something Naminé would've needed, or vice-versa. Also - Naminé is made from nothing; who's to say Xion isn't? Kairi's B+S remained in tact after her Heart moved into Sora's B + S. That does not rule out the possibility of a Special Nobody being born from all but nothing to create Xion.
    I'd call a Nobody that isn't created of anything and to top it was that was born from a PoH pretty damn special, wouldn't you?
    Since, you know, Xion if she's Kairi's Nobody was likely created on the night of the storm - from Kairi, as opposed to Naminé - which brings me to my next point.
  2. Naminé was made from Sora. Nomura confirmed it several times, he likes to play on it. He stated clearly in the scenario mysteries interview that Naminé's existence was only made possible by Sora (a statement which possibly kills Xion being Kairi's Nobody altogether but let's leave that aside for now). Now I know what you're saying, AtW said that on the night of the storm, Kairi didn't create a Nobody...
  1. Ok i reread your theory and i must have miss this. I like this idea. Namine made of nothing and maybe xion. You explained it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back