• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Marluxia turned against the Organization *JOKE*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
We see Axel and Larxene, in strawhats, in a preformance stage.

Axel: Larx?

Larxene: Yes, Ax?

Axel: What do you get if you cross Marluxia and the flower scythe?

Larxene: Gee, I don't know. What?

Axel: MISTER FLOWER-POWER! *drums-sticks*

You hear lots of laughing and clapping by the audiance.

DiZ: Ho-ho! That joke can never grow old! It's indeed a joke worthy for the history books!

Everyone kept laughing and clapping and falling to the ground. With exception of Marluxia, who's fuled with rage.

Marluxia: Oh, you all be SOOO dead!

Lexaeous: Silence, rival, and dance! Or don't you want the 70 bucks you so desired?

Marluxia: NO NO, I'll dance, I'll dance! *start dancing stupidly*

And everyone continued to laugh.

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Haha, i just read what you guys have been posting here, and i think it is priceless. Hehe, yeah Marluxia does resemble a woman....lol (flower power ^^;; hahha)

K

Kegluneq

I think if i had the faceil strucure of him i would look a bit like marluxia ( ima guy and i get called a girl alot :( )but marluxia intreags me if anyone can i never really got to play Kingdom hearts chain of memories so if somebody can find the storyline or has the time to type one up can u let me see please?

This is basically what i would look like as marluxia if his hair was down to his chin at the front

marluxiame.jpg

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
My reason why he turnned agaisnt the organiszation.

DIZ: Hey guys, id like you guys to me the new guy of the crew, Marluxia

*Marluxia steps out*

Marluxia: Like, Hello everyone :)

*Looks at Axels hair*

Marluxia: Ohhhh my GOD, youe hair is like dreamy, grrrrrr

DIZ: Ummmm, oh yeah forgot to mention......he's gay....ha....ha....ha

Everyone: WHAT!!

Axel: Stay away from my but hole

*hides behind Larxene*

Larxene: What kinda weapon do ya got?

*Marluxia pulls out a giant pink scythe*

Larxene: Wow....

Axel: stay away from my butt hole

Larxene: What powers does it have?

Marluxia: Well duh silly, it has flower power. I shoot bundles of flowers at my opponent. And there pretty pretty pink!!

*Starts jumpng around*

Axel: Stay away from my butt hole

Marluxia: Grrrrrrr

DIZ: HA....ha.....ha.....well yeah, about the gay thing, boss says ya cant, so uh yeah, you have to act manly around your opponents and stuff :D

*Marluxia get an angry look on his face*

Marluxia: You cant do that, you cant stop me and my flower power from being gay.

DIZ: We will take your scythe away, besides, for some reason boss thinks youll be all big and mighty, hahahahhahha

Everyone: hahahahahahaha

Marluxia: Darn, I will have my revenge you watch and see, and ill see you later hot buns you

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
i do not find that funny at all, even though marluxia is a boy and people label him as a girl, i know what it feels like, my hair is about the same length as marluxia's, i get called a girl alot, gay, girl, homo, queer etc.... and it hurts alot, i know plenty of st8 people who have pink hair and they are boys and they do not get called a girl, LEAVE MARLUXIA ALONE

The Big Lovin'

Wow.........i thought we all respect peoples opionons here? Guess, not. Like people say sticks and stones may break my bone but words will never hurt me. I get called shit all the time, i dont take all offensivly, my fealings dont get hurt cause, if thats what they want to think let them. Thats what could make things better if we stop taking things up the ass and just fing ignore it. If it gets on your nevrves that much, and offends you so bad, why do you insist on saying something thats not going to make a differnece what so ever. Your not the only one who has experinced something like that. So stop putting the spot light on you and saying "oh pity me" and dont post nonscence like that. Besides theres probley people that get it 10x worse than you. And why stand up for a person thats not even real?

((Sorry for this tottaly off topic post))

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes, but they are racist to me aswell, even the teachers think i am a girl, o_O, and i am not putting the spot light on me, but it is horrible to label something that isn't thier gender, personally i punched all the people who called me a girl, o_O

Decron

lol good jokes...
now i think about marluxia really looks gay with that flower power powers

sinharvest_angel

dual_wielder said:
yes, but they are racist to me aswell, even the teachers think i am a girl, o_O, and i am not putting the spot light on me, but it is horrible to label something that isn't thier gender, personally i punched all the people who called me a girl, o_O

damn, u tell them duel_weilder, yeha i didnt find that funny at, i mean the beginning was but then the gay, ...no, i eman im not gay, but marluxia is cool, he;s not gay

K

Kegluneq

Im going to duel weilder hes right i no how he feels it really hurts my feelings to when people call me a girl just because my hair fluffs out because of puberty. My hair does look like a girl sometimes but i still dont like people saying hey lets go ask that chick out when its me. Marluxia may be some videogame character but the way i see it he isnt anything like a girl and if he were real he would hunt down all those people who said he was and make em apoligise. :)

But em duel wielder its not racism when somebody calls u a girl i would say its cexist because it deals with gender rather then race unless they do make fun of u over ur race then u should sue em all i think they would deserve that.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
At least your best friend didn't say "If you were a guy, you'd be hot!" Damn you.....grrr.....

I like Marluxia's power!

The Big Lovin'

OMG!!!! Why are you sticking up for a person that isnt even real(It would be bad as if he was thought)? HE would kick my ass cause he isnt real. I have guy friends that look like chicks and I hang out with them all the time! I almost beat the shit out of some random dude in the mall cause he made fun of my friend, calling him a chick. THIS IS A FICTIONAL CAHRACTER! I cant belive you take it this sirously. I'm ok with gay people, just not the gay part. But this isnt the forum to deal with this, so like I said its stupid to even fight about this!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
@___@ Yeah...sure it was funny when i first started reading this thread...but it was only the first ones...nothing else. Marluxia's pretty cool with his pink Scythe and his powers. But he ain't gay. Oh yeah TetraalMasy my best friend told me that too and in addition "And if you were a guy, then I'd hella' be hitting on you too!" she said it in a very happy voice too...o_O. But then anyways this stuff is starting to get a bit off topic...

H

Hellpark

Why do you post this? To make a few noobs laugh. Nobody comes here after 3 or 4 months. They find their own intrest like graphics or Role Playing..or whatever. Noobs come and think they are smart in this KH thread (KH, KH:COM, KH2) and spam spam spam. When noone but themselves read it. And i mean those who joined only 3-2 months ago. It could have been beter if you posted in teh General Discussion Forum Insanity..were alot of teh old members go. It would have been better. But your choice. Anyways I dont find how thats funny. Pink is a good color. And Im a gay. Saying that your generlizing that all men have to hate pink. Because if you wouldnt you wouldnt have chosen pink. And even if his weapon is really pink, that wouldnt come to mind. You would have said about teh flower thing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The first three where funny...

But not the other one... That's offensive....

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Marluxia approaches!
Hail Marluxia! Hail Marluxia!

Marluxia: Greetings my faithful subjects! I, your supreme commander of THE MARLUXIA ORGANIZATION, shall announce the new rules around here!

Axel: Oh boy...

Marluxia: Ahem! Rule #1, THE MARLUXIA ORGANIZATION's trademark robes shall change their colors from black to... PINK! >XD

Larxene: WHAAAT!? There's no living hell I'll wear those colors on my body!!!

Marluxia: Kill her.

Larxene: ...But I probably get used to it. Hehehe...

Marluxia: Thought so. >X3

Zexion: But what about you? Will you wear pink robes?

Marluxia: Ofcourse not, I'am the boss so I get wear black. Nya! XP

Everyone: -__- ;

Marluxia: Now Rule #2, everyone will have their weapons and powers exchange to be exact same as I!

Everyone: O__O!

Marluxia: And Rule #3, no one is taller than me! *glaring*

The tallest members, including Lexaeous, looks worried then they stand on their knees.

Marluxia: Good, that's enough for now. Return to your duties!

Everyone groans and walks away.

Marluxia: DiZzy!

DiZ: Yes, sire?

Marluxia: Bring me my royal squishy-toys!

DiZ: Sigh... Yes sire...

DiZ walks away and comes back with unconcious Sora and Riku.

Marluxia: YAY! <XD

Back in reality, we see Marluxia snoring and giggling on a couch in the Organization's cafeteria. Then we see Axel, Demyx and Larxene standing behind Marluxia, holding buckets of cold water.

Larxene: Are you guys ready? X3

Demyx: This SO gonna be awesome!

Axel: On the count of three...ONE ... TWO ...THREE!

Outside Organization HQ, we can hear Marluxia's shrilled scream echoes.

Demyx: EXCELLENT! *Air Guitar rocking*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back