• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Master Aced will be a boss in KH4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
I know the Foretellers are probably going to join Luxu but Aced seems most likely to be a future villain. I could see and hope to see him be a boss in KH4 (probably not the final boss but end game). Here's a few reasons why.

In Back Cover, he's shown to be kinda a dick. He's also implied to be quite power hungry (he wanted to usurp Gula) and short tempered. In my opinion, He's the most suspicious and antagonistic of the 5 Union leader.

Second he's very powerful (as evidendent in his boss fight and clash with Invi). He's a muscular keyblade master and shown to be skilled as well. He also had a lot of health and strong attacks in his boss fight in Kingdom Hearts X. He'd definitely make a challenging and exciting boss for sure.

I could see him using a variation of "Black Powder" like in X. What do you guys think about my theory? How would you picture his fight?
Here's said boss fight (along with 4 of the other Foretellers).

okhi12

Awards
Muscular character with a heavy-looking keyblade and power over earth. Sounds familiar...
Easy to imagine his battle style as a mixture of Lexaeus and Terra's.
He's probably the foreteller I want to fight the most because he really annoys me as a character. Can't wait to make him bite the dust.
I can barely bear that bear.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I mean, all of the foretellers are on the chessboard opposing Sora at the end of KH3. I don't think any of them are exempt from a boss fight.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think all the Foretellers will be bosses and I can't wait. They have such awesome designs and I bet they will be the...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So I personally cannot wait to see these guys in action. How awesome would it be to see Terra vs Aced? or Invi vs Aqua? Roxas vs Gula? Ira vs Riku? These are just a few of the dream matches that we could get in KH4.

That being said I think Gula is way worse then Aced. His attitude rubs me the wrong was so much, he's the most antagonistic to me and I can't wait to see someone slap the leopard off that jerk!

But yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing how these guys impact the present day KH world.

RonaldPoe

Awards
I look forward to the Foretellers in later games and their respective fights too. I also think both Gula and Aced will separately be end-game bosses in KH4. Aced reminds me of a wrestling heel in that he's a muscular vllain who's easy to root against and/or love to hate.

I also hope they go with Aqua vs. Invi ...

OneDandelion

Awards
I can't imagine any of the current day keyblade wielders actually winning a fight against any of the foretellers, but then again Sora beat Xehanort so who knows.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I can't imagine any of the current day keyblade wielders actually winning a fight against any of the foretellers, but then again Sora beat Xehanort so who knows.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

darknessofheart

Awards
I mean, all of the foretellers are on the chessboard opposing Sora at the end of KH3. I don't think any of them are exempt from a boss fight.

To be fair, we never did see where Sora's chess piece landed. It was probably for a cool closing shot, but Nomura does love to mislead at times, so maybe there was a more strategic reason for how that scene was structured. Sora will probably face them, but I would love the twist of him actually standing with them against something far worse.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think the topic creator's point is that Aced may survive beyond the Foretellers Saga and become a threat of its own.

RonaldPoe

Awards
Powerscales are a bit wonky in KH. Kairi and Mickey's showings in Remind prove that. Also Aqua is shown to be stronger than Kairi so I don't see the problem with her fighting Invi.

My point was that Aced will be a boss in KH4 and have a good showing. Not sure if he'll survive the Foreteller Saga.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They had a full year to improve their skills as wielders. Plus who knows what abilities Sora will pick up during his trials in Shibuya.

I think they will be ok

Platinum End

All of them will be. I'm sure one of them will fight us to test our belief and then let us pass. Some will fight us just out right with brute force and no reprucussion aka Aced (bear master). Hell even master Ava will probably be a boss fight. What i'm wondering is how Yozora, Luxord, and their worldline would play a part in kingdom hearts.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I mean, as far as Sora is concerned, he is basically untouchable. He canonically beats every opponent he fights. Even in the fight where the villians were just "testing" him, he still wins.

This is a kid with no prior training, who was only beating heartless and hoping worlds fighting Disney villians who are far less powerful compared to the keyblade (except for Maleficeint and... I guess Ursula) for... I guess a few months managed to beat the literal embodiment of a very powerful man's darkness... who was originally a man that was studying the heart for years; who was secretly the body of guy who was training with the keyblade for his entire 20+ life... who was being secretly controlled by a Master with 75 years of training. And he beat him.

Technically, Sora managed to beat a random dude he's never met who had random red lasers coming out his ass every milli second, could teleport his sword at will, can charge up his sword and aim it at his opponent at pretty much any distance, and had ball of destruction that exploded on impact in its final phase while doing all these things at the same time.

And he still beat him.

I think Sora will be fine. Also, I doubt Aced will last that long beyond this arc. Sometimes Noruma is trickster but a lot of the other times, he's pretty straight forward with his characters. Aced is the latter.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
They had a full year to improve their skills as wielders. Plus who knows what abilities Sora will pick up during his trials in Shibuya.

I think they will be ok
Abusing the Power of Waking has cost Sora his abilities, which is the plot excuse for him to be back at Sora when we play as him in whatever game he ends up starring once more.

DarknessInZero

KH values power levels even less than typical shounen series. Wouldn't be surprised to see every current day Keyblade wielder getting one shotted nor should I be surprised if Sora solos all of them at the same time.

I hope we can actually deep six Aced, he's easily the worst and most annoying Foreteller.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Abusing the Power of Waking has cost Sora his abilities, which is the plot excuse for him to be back at Sora when we play as him in whatever game he ends up starring once more.
Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm saying by the time he returns to the Realm of Light he will be fully powered once again and possibly even better

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm saying by the time he returns to the Realm of Light he will be fully powered once again and possibly even better
I guess the next excuse will be: oops, traversing through whatever Sora used to return cost him his abilities.

kvyra

Awards
Plot twist it'll be Yozora and old guardians of light vs. The foretellers.

Platinum End

How is Nomura gonna add characters from Union X, disney characters, and then characters from yozora's world in one game. It almost feels like yozora world is like a spin-off standalone game that is disconnected from the KH universe. SO many questions but Nomura has to stop with all these continuous mysteries in each game lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
How is Nomura gonna add characters from Union X, disney characters, and then characters from yozora's world in one game. It almost feels like yozora world is like a spin-off standalone game that is disconnected from the KH universe. SO many questions but Nomura has to stop with all these continuous mysteries in each game lol
Unless we see a piece representing Yozora in Eraqus' side of the board, I'm inclined to believe that Verum Rex will be a singular section of a game the same way the TWEWY gang were in DDD's Traverse Town.

Back