• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why new shapes? (First post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaaf

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all! First, I'd like to say this is my first post in
this forum and I really wanted to make it special so I'm presenting to you something I made
from some pictures I got from the main page to ask your opinion about one of our more loved
(and yet not actually met in game) Kingom Hearts characters. My point is this: KEYBLADES - And
I mean THOSE COOL NEW ONES they're wielding! I hope you have noticed they've actually changed
since last released pictures because I think that may be important for their new untold story. Here it is:

tav7.png

> Notice the keyblades (all of them althoug Ven's not much) have been redesigned.

> Notice that they all now wear keychains.

What I think is...
...that the redesign may be for the game's development' reasons.
...that the keychains may be because of the SAME THING OR...
...that the keychains may meen the keyblades may actually CHANGE SHAPE in the same
ways as the Sora`s OR...
...that, once againg, the keychains may be related to the condition of having mastered
them (being a MASTER) or being the original wielder or other theories like those.

Finally...
...As this is my first post, ANY advice or suggestion is thanked AS LONG AS IT IS
CONSTRUCTIVE.
...I made the picture with a poor editor (I'm sure you know what) but I'd like to hear
your opinions about it too if you like and, of course, SORRY FOR THE BIG SIZE.
...I want to THANK SQUARE ENIX (and... well.. Disney too..) for this great game
they're developing and for all Kingdom Hearts until now (righ now I'm enjoying 358/2 days...).
...I want to THANK KHINSIDER for all the hard work I'm totally gratefull for.
...I'd like to apologize if I couldn't explain myself correctly at any part of this
post because I'm not from an english speaking country.
...I'd also like to apologize if I'm not adding anything new to the Birth by Sleep
scene but I think at least the picture is worth sharing with you. XD

A

Audo

The Keychains change the shape of the blade. They must get them at some point in the game.

DarkSoldier85

Strange... Never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing it out. But most likely the keychain changed it.

darkyo

i hadn't the chance to see a comparison of the re-design of the keyblade though ven's keyblade doesn't seem very well, anyway good job dude!! ;)

Graxdon

good job, too bad you couldn't get a better pic of ven's keyblade

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I didn't know Ven's keyblade changed! Thanks (and great work with the english, I didn't even know you didn't speak it natively until you said so at the end). I'm pretty sure they will get keychains in the game, and the fact they had none in the video at the end of KH2 was because it was a concept video, which means everything wasn't completely made yet.

Sora9890

like your first blurry picture of all of their keyblades (no jk at all) because they have a kechain and they have a keychain just the blade and that's interesting. :35:

Grey

Terra's old keyblade looked better

I hate how thin it is now! It's, like, potato-chip slim. It looked so formidable before--now, it looks like throwing a ping-pong ball at it would shatter it to pieces.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummmm its the keychains, they change shape instead of changing form

jaaf

Well thanks to all of you! Specially kotoko ( Happy first post :3 LOL). Totally agree with Grey and Silver_Soul - Terra's new keyblade surely dissapoints me. As for the keychains... well I thought they may act like some kind of "keyblade style changer" as the don't TOTALLY transform them but... Ven is some kind of exception: his keyblade's new shape doesn't look like an "alternative" form of it but a new concept, don't you think? You see, there was only a little change (it's teeth). And, in case I'm not clear this time, I'll do some wish granting:

First, Ven's keyblade old concept (not mine, of course but may be useful): (Note: I'll only put the link since I think the post is long enough, correst me if I'm mistaken.)

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7831/34876794.jpg

Also, more screenshots showing Ven in action (useful to compare old & new keyblades): (Note: The ones in the top are the oldest and almost all of the new ones are among the lastest released on the main page. )

venkeyblade.png

And, finally, a plus: A screenshot showing the trio in the Mirage Arena world where the three new keyblades were seen.

circle.png

(You can see the original here: http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5158/atvq.jpg )

EDIT: Well puxal I think great minds think alike. XD Also hope those are not the ONLY blade shapes we'll see use against unversed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back