• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Radiant Garden castle is reduced only to corridors and computer room?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

In the first game the castle is a massive buliding full of lifts and passages.There is a library,an entrance hall,chapel,a room with the 7 princesses and is mostly unexplored.In the next games the only areas we are shown are just the corridors and ansems study.Why doesnt any other area appear?Its realy stupid that a giant castle only offers so little exploring cosidering its size.Also what is villains vale?I fone looks carfuly he can see that underneath it lie some random building parts that resmoble parts from the original castle.My theory is that when they rebuilted the castle they threw the spare parts in the valley and Pete used them to construct villains vale for malificents return so that she would have a castle.
Btw in KH1 radinat garden is the seemingly endless rising falls and the castle.In the horizon one can see some mountains.How did leona dnhis gang drain all that water?And more importantly how was rising falls fitted in garden of assemblage?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Why Radiant garden castle is reduced only to Corridors and Computer room?

The castle was under reconstruction at the time. We can assume much of it was just prohibited.

No one has any idea what Villains Vail is. It's just kind of there, lol.

How Radiant Garden got from where it was in KH1 to KH2 in the span of only a year (though I guess it can be argued that time flows differently there) is something I try not to think about too much lol. I just chalk it up to Disney magic.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

Um, perhaps my good friend Alucard can help us here...

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night said:
Alucard: This castle is a creature of chaos. It can take many incarnations.

In all seriousness, as Ruran said, the castle was still under construction and I'd imagine that the members of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee would not be comfortable having all of the renovations and stuff from before being shown to the general public considering the experiments that were underwent.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider

The castle was under reconstruction at the time. We can assume much of it was just prohibited.

No one has any idea what Villains Vail is. It's just kind of there, lol.

How Radiant Garden got from where it was in KH1 to KH2 in the span of only a year (though I guess it can be argued that time flows differently there) is something I try not to think about too much lol. I just chalk it up to Disney magic.

358/2 Days suggets 365 days make one year.

But those lift were very annoying. I'm glad they ditched them

Joker'sHeartless

Awards

358/2 Days suggets 365 days make one year.

But those lift were very annoying. I'm glad they ditched them
I don't think the length of the year was really the question there. Time might flow at different speeds in different worlds, so a year passes in Twilight Town but maybe two years or a year-and-a-half pass in Radiant Garden.

Also, Roxas and the rest of the Org. spent most of that year traveling to different worlds every day, so their perception of time in a single world isn't really all that reliable.

Ruran said:
I just chalk it up to Disney magic.

Merlin probably helped out a bunch with construction, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back