• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Why so __ about the ending? Think about it... SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JOTAINSIDER

Awards
Spoilers

Why so sad about the ending?

The ending is not sad, emotional yes of course, but sad not.

They are all alive, no one has perished:

All the Dendalions are alive, the Spirits protrct them while they sleep
Data world is not destroyed, there was one lifeboat still.
Only real one was destroyed, but then rebuilt.

They are just sleeping

Also, the data of everyone is there in the data world, thats why they appear to help Sora in a future

Ephemer on the contrary, he's dead but no, he appears also in the future

I mean, no one is dead (Player's Chirithy maybe but it says goodnight)n(the Keyblade wielders of real world before KW, but they have their data in the data Daybreak Town.)

Player is Xehanort, and the heart of the Player is within Xehanort

Or did I not understand? Its not sad, they are all alive

Edit:

Ok maybe I mispelled, I mean its sad yes, but people go crazy saying everyone is lost and that no one will know what Player did and so, and not:
Dandelions are in the realm of sleep being protected as Dream Eaters.

Ephemer appears in KH 3 along the Dandelions (and also data world has their data, it is stated that data DT has the data of the real DT habitants)

Brain, he has a plan for sure with Luxu, look at Luxu's face, and that Luxu says to him about having more timelines of his life (and again the data)

Player is within Xehanort sleeping, and so his Chirity too, its not a reincarnation, a fansub said so but official jp and global state is like what happened with Ventus and Sora. There is still a lifeboat also.

Ventus, Lauriam and Elrena appeared in the same timeline.

Skuld after them (most likely Subject X)

They get separated and stranded all alone, and data world collapses, yes its so sad, but I mean, they are not lost and dead like people likes to comment

Last edited:
Back