• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
well think about it riku gave in to the darkness ansem took his body

Riku allowed Xehanort into his body. From there, Xehanort took over and expelled Riku's heart.

and sesns ansem is a heatless then him takeing his body would take his heat

A: Xehanort is not a heartless. He is a free-floating heart.
B: After Riku allowed Xehanort into his heart, the body was filled with two hearts. When Xehanort expelled Riku's heart after he stopped Xehanort, he was then made whole. There is never a moment when the body was left without a heart.

but the real Q is weres the nobody like its said when someone loss there heart they become a heart less but the shell is left thats a nobody right there mmmm this is going to take a while to figure out

There is none. Nomura himself said as much.

no you dont you see darkness is were the heartless are and riku lost his heart when asem took him over but he really dident hes like sora when kiru brought him back riku keeap fighting so there should be a nobody welll to say i have hread that it mit be axel or some other nobody there are clues if you just look

Riku did not loose his heart to darkness. Xehanort expelled it. They are two very different things.
And again, Riku does not have a heartless.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here...

fine terra could be xehanort but he was in the video taking to terra

Xemnas was speaking to Aqua's armor, not Terra.

also if you look isnt the old guy in the brith by sleep his outfit likes like the heatless ansem

Thus MX+Terra=Xehanort.

also xxehanort cant be terra hes already a heatless if ive done my resurrect right? mmmmmm

Xehanort became a "heartless" several months after BBS.

Last edited:
The truth is that Nomura has already eliminated Terra from being Xehanort in interview when he said that none of the three had appeared in any of the previous Kingdom Hearts games. Now the loop whole threw that is the fusion theory. That is the only way.

stinknus

Xehanort was the name he went by before he took the name Ansem, or Xemnas (which turns in to mansex)

A

Audo

Fact: MX has too many similarities with Xehanort to be left out.
Fact: Riku's body was never casted off, which means no Nobody.
Fact: I don't know why I keep saying 'Fact:' o____O

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
The truth is that Nomura has already eliminated Terra from being Xehanort in interview when he said that none of the three had appeared in any of the previous Kingdom Hearts games. Now the loop whole threw that is the fusion theory. That is the only way.

Xehanort was the name he went by before he took the name Ansem, or Xemnas (which turns in to mansex)
to answer your xemnas thing xemnas=ansem
on topic still havent seen that interview

A

Audo

Terra + MX = Xehanort.
Bam. Solves everything.
Maybe throw the DS in there for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back