• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why the hell does Mickey wear an Organization coat?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Another question about his clothes then: He's wearing his original outfit from the cartoons at the end of kh1 but in all the other games he's wearing that new mostly red outfit. Where'd he get it?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Another question about his clothes then: He's wearing his original outfit from the cartoons at the end of kh1 but in all the other games he's wearing that new mostly red outfit. Where'd he get it?
Thats kinda of a plot hole. Mickey is wearing his classic clothes when the DTD is closed. And yet when Riku awakens in Chain of memories he is wearing a different outfit. Judging from the outfit's similarites to Sora's KH2 outfit, he likely got them from the 3 faries or Yen Sid himself. But the design likely didn't exist when KH1 was made. So they simply put Mickey in his clasic outfit for his short cameo at the end.
20060426-screen-kingdomhearts21.jpg

State

Awards
Mickey used the coat to safely travel through CoD and to hide his identity, which is stupid if you take in consideration how you can see his big, round ears.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
aaah alright thanks guys,and i dont hate.

dont get yer' panties in a bunch, we're just playing around

Mickey used the coat to safely travel through CoD and to hide his identity, which is stupid if you take in consideration how you can see his big, round ears.

the ears symbolize his epicness

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It's to hide his presence. Diz said as much himself - by wearing the coat, Riku and Mickey can fool the Organization's "nose" (giving off the same "scent" as the Org members) and their eyes - but not their ears so that's why Mickey kept going "ssh, ssh" in KH2.

Kairi's a PoH. I don't think CoDs bother her too much.
SDG were confirmed by Nomura to be of strong Heart enough to have survived going through the CoDs those few times they did. Had they gone about it more, then they would've been in a pickle.

Now everyone in this thread are required to - not stop hating but do keep your spam to yourselves.

And for the record - if you don't die in KH2, your reasons for liking Mickey basically disappear.
*not a Mickey lover*
Think about it.

Selena

SDG were confirmed by Nomura to be of strong Heart enough to have survived going through the CoDs those few times they did. Had they gone about it more, then they would've been in a pickle.
So then Pluto must have an extremely strong heart considering he went through three in succession without even really being fazed by it.

Patamon246

Awards
so he can summon dark corridors and look gansta doing it.
lol seriously im not sure i havent played CoM but im working on getting a copy, i think he stole them from the dead organistion members so he can use the dark corridors and i think they have other powers (im not sure but i think it might be reviled in BbS)

Kinokan

Ok roxas id say is the sortest of all the orginazation members and mickey is shorter then that. Howd he get a cloak that covered his big ears and short enough so he wouldnt trip?

Blobbit

Awards
Ok roxas id say is the sortest of all the orginazation members and mickey is shorter then that. Howd he get a cloak that covered his big ears and short enough so he wouldnt trip?
The cloak changes to fit the user.

O

Oberon

It was given to hi-

I'll stop before I destroy some juicy fan-info.

jk I really don't know. Probably because he was cold and Xehanort offered him a coat when they were both waiting for the bus in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back