• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why the long faces?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
yay for Alixa & anti-form.! :lol:
me too guys, i don't think KH2 is that bad..
and in some aspects [ not all though ] it's better than KH1..!
Overall, KH2 was...in the middle, but it's leaning a lot more towards the bad side. I think everyone here mentioned all the reasons.

And KH1 is better, all the way.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
What really annoyed me the most was the storyline, sure it had its moments, but it was very predictable and somewhat cheesy. It lack much character development and left some plot holes. Take Namine for instance, she was too 'Kairified' in KH2 and her true self was not explained. Not to mention that Kairi was selfish as ever. Plot holes include, Kairi temporarily wielding a keyblade borrowed from Riku and what happened to Organization XIII. The difficultly was also painfully easy, almost to the point of complete boredom.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
heheh, technically it's not the Organization's story, so i think it's okay that they didn't have much 'flesh' in them in KH2 or Re:CoM. .but hey, there's Days. .that could answer all of the Organization's personality queries..

Considering half of the Org members were present, more screen time could have been given to them. That ties in with the use of world scenarios and the overall bad writing. I mean really there was so much potential with the worlds you visit multiple times in KH2. The Org barely interfere, in fact they're only mentioned a handful of times.

Door To Twilight

Website
www.myspace.com
There's nothing wrong with the game imo. I bleieve the lessened diffuculty was because square was gearing the game towards un-hardcore gamers, which is definitely not anyone here. I believe it was also due to the fact that Disney really pushed this game unlike KH I and COM. Thus selling it to a younger audience.

LionHeart14

Personally, i hate it when people moan about the FF cameos. Seriously, if you don't like it, dont play the game. Well, play the game, but get over it. They arent going to change that. I dont see what the big deal is. And it really gets on my nerves because most people give me crap for liking KH because there are Disney characters in it but on this site, people give me crap because i like Final Fantasy. I'm not saying everyone has to like final fantasy, but its part of kingdom hearts and its going to stay that way, so get over it. I'm gonna get flamed for that pahaha

Lolita

Dear You
The hale.
FF isn't really too important in KH. They're just guests that are shoved into the part of the plot that takes place in HB.
;O;

I NEEDED MORE AERITH. MOREMOREMORE. NEVER ENOUGH, I WANTED MORE AERITH.

/slapped

Seriously, they just overrated Cloud even more, with his emo-as-hell attitude. O3o Too much, I like Cloud, but yeah. I didn't mind Sephiroth. Too much, at least.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I think the only Cloud/Sephiroth scene I enjoyed was when the two fight and Cloud keeps telling Sephiroth to "Shut up!" Other than that, I would have liked to see more Leon and Aerith.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well CloudxAerith did actually happen the first time that Sora and Co. met Cloud in Hollow Bastion. When Cloud and Aerith had their conversation outside the Bailey with Sora and them watching.

Lolita

Dear You
;A;

THERE NEEDED TO BE MORE.

Other than that, not really anything about Cloud too much in KH. I loved Leon. *w*
I don't think the FF cameos ruined anything of KH, I actually liked them in KH.<3 Just that there was too much of Cloud and Sephiroth, they could've balanced it out? owo
Some people complain about the storyline and how Disney shouldn't have crossed paths with SE, but I love it, just the gameplay for KH2 was too easy.

AzzurroRainrebor

Oh please.
Namine = Nobody, Kairi = Somebody, Namine >>>>>> Kairi.
:[ don't use that term so loosely.

Yeah... I probably should have thought about that a little more...

Maybe we shouldn't be so surprised. I mean, they always do this with sequels. Take away what made the series great, leave a ton of unaswered questions, and add a lot of new things (combos, items, abilities, etc.), and nowhere to use your exp. points, abilties, etc. with the pointlessness of the locales and all.:31:

Last edited:

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
Maybe we shouldn't be so surprised. I mean, they always do this with sequels. Take away what made the series great, leave a ton of unaswered questions, and add a lot of new things (combos, items, abilities, etc.), and nowhere to use your exp. points, abilties, etc. with the pointlessness of the locales and all.:31:

Well obviously they are going to leave unanswered questions... Its one of those techniques. If they told you everything would you be as excited about the upcoming games? And the adding stuff was them trying to make it even better. As for taking out what made it great and all, what was that in your opinion? The greatest thing in the series? Jw. I didn't see you say it anywhere.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Make the game darker , improve the story , and make it harder. Too disneyish , they made sephiroth look like a care bear. Some characters are too stereotypical , not saying who, but they need it to be more mature. KH2 is too lighthearted. Not saying to make it all Goth , but make it less Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back