• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why the Master of Masters is in Quadratum Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
After hearing what the narrator says in the KH4 Trailer:
If this isn't the ending you desired~
if it brings you despair~
then leave this world for another.
However~
if you do leave this world behind,
don't expect to return to the one from which you came~​
And also seeing MoM at the end of not only the KH4 Trailer but also in the KH3 Secret Ending, I believe he is stuck there. Just like Sora, MoM ended up in Quadratum after disappearing in the KHX era, and most likely after Kingdom Hearts was summoned during the Keyblade War in the future of what was to come in KHX. After leaving just the BoP behind, he hoped someone would find him there in Quadratum, and that someone is Sora. We clearly see in the trailer two characters in a black hood, which is the MoM, who is most likely Luxu. The other Foretellers will be stuck there as well after ending up in Quadratum at the end of KH3.

It seems like the rules of Quadratum are simple, you can't leave unless you want to return from where you came. If the MoM ended up in Quadratum because of the aftermath of his Keyblade War, and Sora did too, Kingdom Hearts would seem like the MoM's only way of escaping Quadratum and returning to the world he came from. This is why he made a heart symbol over the moon with his hands to signify his long await for Kingdom Hearts to return and he can make his way back home. If he had escaped Quadratum earlier, he would of have absolutely no chance of returning to his home world after the aftermath of his Keyblade War. If his eye on No Name saw the future, he prophesized that Sora would be there in Quadratum in the future by seeing him with his "actual eye" on his body which we see during the KH4 trailer.

Both Strelitzia and Sora are in their "afterlife" in Quadratum, and assuming because they are where they are, they may have to partake in the Reaper's Game in order to get back to their own world. Because the MoM is watching Sora with his own "eye" in the future, I can only assume that he will be the Reaper's Game Game Master, with Sora finding out the true intentions of the MoM. If you think about it, the Foretellers weren't there at the time of the MoM's youth and Keyblade War, so one can assume he was using them as pawns in a bigger scale of the KH "chess game" with light vs darkness. I feel that all the events that happened in the KH series purposely lead Sora to Quadratum with the MoM's knowledge of knowing Sora would "survive" a Keyblade War, which in this point in time happened to be caused by Xehanort, who was the reincarnation of the player from KHUX, and lead Sora into Quadratum.

Now with the knowledge of the future and knowing that Sora will eventually "survive" the Keyblade War and end up in Quadratum, MoM can use this at his advantage use a new Quadratum Kingdom Hearts to go back to his world and reality, eventually trapping Sora there until Sora gets older and figures out how to master the power of his keyblade before he eventually loses it, and *unintentionally* recreate another Keyblade War in this future to try to get himself back home. This is the BEST way to say that Sora is NOT the MoM, but Sora would eventually live the same life that the MoM had lived in order to get back home to his friends in his reality. Since "no one knows what in the box" I am going to assume it may be the datascape to where the 6 darkness's were trapped in KHUX, along with the Player's body (explained later in this theory) in order to recreate a Keyblade War in Quadratum to summon Kingdom Hearts again while Sora is there. Since KHUX is the data world, and that's where the darkness's are trapped, the MoM had knowledge of this as he wrote the book, he kept that data in the black box for his own purposes.

This Keyblade War is going to take place in Quadratum in the form of 13 Lights vs the 7 darkness that are now going to be the Foretellers. Since the Foretellers have always been loyal to the MoM and have never known what the MoM was really up to, their only choice is to stay loyal to him because the MoM and his teachings is all the Foretellers have ever known and have taught those teachings to the next generation of keyblade wielders who eventually all turned turned on each other. If the MoM easily manipulated a war to happen, knowing he would end up in Quadratum, who knows what his plan is when the Foretellers are also in Quadratum seeing him for the first time since the start of the KHX era.

At this point we know they are all human but are going to be possessed by darkness so that they may be taken out while the darkness has a "human form." With the knowledge that the MoM knows, if he becomes possessed by a darkness, he can recreate a new Keyblade War and destroy Quadratum (because he is stuck there) by summoning Kingdom Hearts. With Sora being the Light, there will be a clash with the 13 new lights of Quadratum, which I would say is along with Sora are Strelitzia, Elrena, Laurium, Demyx's somebody, Luxord's somebody, Yozora, Magia*, Aegis*, and possibly Riku, Mickey, Brain [who was a Luxu body but may have fought back after realizing the MoM's true intentions, died, and was forced into Quadratum (KHML events)], and Braig [also Luxu possessed but Luxu only looked like Braig in the KH universe in this time period (being sent to Quadratum may end up separating these two entities because REAL Luxu is standing next to MoM)] who would serve as some of the natural characters in the world of Quadratum with Verum Rex (next side game) being their origin story with the possible reveal of how Strelitzia, Elrena, and Laurium ended up getting to Quadratum in the first place before the events of KH4.

Let's say now the War goes like this:
MoM + Foretellers face Sora and *12 Lights* when Sora finds out the truth of the MoM's plan through story events. The 6 darkness's in the black box could take the form of Magia,* Aegis,* Brain (because he was Luxu possessed), Braig (same concept as Brain), Riku [because he was once possessed by a darkness in the past(although he can control it)] and may once again include Xehanort because he already knew where Sora was from the events KH:MoM, and may have access to Quadratum because his data body from KHUX would be trapped in the datascape with the 6 darknesses. We know that when Xehanort and Eraqus get sent back to their own time, their reality is changed, but fate will always lead to fate, no matter in what reality, even when playing the new chess game. After the 6 darknesses from the box take over these characters, it will lead back to the 13 darknesses vs the 7 lights, recreating the new Kingdom Hearts in Quadratum. Once Kingdom Hearts is summoned and after defeating of all the darknesses, it may be possible that those who were possessed by the darknesses would go back to their original worlds and times (which is what the MoM had planned for himself originally to get back to his home and time) including the 6 lights who survive having access to Kingdom Hearts, returning to their respective world and time periods. Yozora would partake in the side of Light because if his friends are taken by the darkness, the way Nameless Star was, he would want to save them and help Sora defeat the MoM. After these events, it may be possible for Sora to return to his time as well, or he may end up in another version of Quadratum after the previous one is destroyed because he tried to use the power of waking again because the other one was destroyed where Sora then becomes stuck In Quadratum and takes on the role of having to recreate Kingdom Hearts in order to escape and go back...
*Remember there are multiple versions of Quadratum.....
[Edit] Eventually we know that Kairi will get older, and time would pass. If the events I theorized happens, then that means an Older Sora and Older Riku may return to that reality and everyone would be together again.

I know this theory was TLDR but if you read this theory thank you very much! I thought about this over the course of the last hour when adding the quote to my sig and celebrating the day. This community has always been great and with KH4 announced I can't wait for more theories along the way!

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Both Strelitzia and Sora are in their "afterlife" in Quadratum, and assuming because they are where they are, they may have to partake in the Reaper's Game in order to get back to their own world. Because the MoM is watching Sora with his own "eye" in the future, I can only assume that he will be the Reaper's Game Game Master, with Sora finding out the true intentions of the MoM. If you think about it, the Foretellers weren't there at the time of the MoM's youth and Keyblade War, so one can assume he was using them as pawns in a bigger scale of the KH "chess game" with light vs darkness. I feel that all the events that happened in the KH series purposely lead Sora to Quadratum with the MoM's knowledge of knowing Sora would "survive" a Keyblade War, which in this point in time happened to be caused by Xehanort, who was the reincarnation of the player from KHUX, and lead Sora into Quadratum.

I don't think The World Ends With You will have a bigger presence, and I really don't think any of the KH characters will play the reapers game.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
after the ending of KHDR, do you guys somewhat agree that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
i feel as if its super relevant that that was part of Xehanort's story.

if not this can go back to being shelfed lmao

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So while I can't see TWEWY taking up too much of the spotlight with the Reaper Games and all that, I like your out of the box thinking about this.
And while I can see how some might consider this overly complicated, I've been doing a re-watch of the KH series, and I've gotta say it wouldn't be the craziest thing they've done.

NoWay

Awards
after the ending of KHDR, do you guys somewhat agree that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
i feel as if its super relevant that that was part of Xehanort's story.

if not this can go back to being shelfed lmao
This time, if Nomura really plans a war, I want it to be executed like one would imagine a war. I want troops of Heartless, allies, I want to see an EPIC setting between lots and lots of characters/enemies involved. The first part of KG in 3 seemed like a war with all those Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed involved. But after defeating them, all that was left was an empty KG with a handful of characters.. [\SPOILERS].

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This time, if Nomura really plans a war, I want it to be executed like one would imagine a war. I want troops of Heartless, allies, I want to see an EPIC setting between lots and lots of characters/enemies involved. The first part of KG in 3 seemed like a war with all those Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed involved. But after defeating them, all that was left was an empty KG with a handful of characters.. [\SPOILERS].
whether or not they will use the reapers game as a setting, it looks like MoM
Spoiler Spoiler Show

*edit*

Last edited:
Back