• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why u guys like kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Chocolate

im not sure if this has been posted before but i was just wondering why everyone likes the kh games alot.

i persoanlly like the storyline, the disney aspect, and i love the replay value of the game. i can sit there and play through the game over and over again.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i love it becuase it my most 2 favorite things in the world (disney and square) combined into one game and when i heard of it i was OMFG my dream yes.....and all the ohere resons the storyline the gameplay the whole thing :)

DualWeilder.

same reason you do. gameplay,story. i thought you were one of thosepeople who join this site just to be like "zomg why do you pplz like teh kh games lots? its like teh gayest thing evah." glad to see you aren't one >_>

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol yeah....anyone that hasnt played it has to play it...i have got like 2-3 of my friends to play it and they like meh why not then after they played thee like OMG KH is soo cool

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
yea the storyline is basically the main reason I play.. I think the gameplay could be really crappy, but I would still play it for the story. Thats like the only reason I played KH:COM

K

Kairi_MAX

I like it because square-enix or square soft which ever one made it. I love those Final Fantasy games!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i like kh cause its not like 1,000,000 other FPS and gang bangin' games over in america...it's extremely original and took me by surprise the first time i played....its a game that doesnt have to be negative like GTA to gain respect

also...excellent Story...excellent Battle System

RikusGirl55

i like the story and the characters. but in the beginning i bought it for disney. but i stayed with the game bc of square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back