• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Venom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyofmasterblade

Venom for me does not fit the name of ven since venom is some kind of poison and ven means wind.
If you mix ven and venom, it would mean pollution. If you call it venom for me like ven was poisoned or was erased or eliminated. Venom makes ven like a victim.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Who the hell did tell that crap?

To your problem.
Ven doesnt mean wind. Ven is no latin word. VENTUS is the correct latin word for wind, I checked this in the school, we in Switzerland, have also latin in school and I looked for the word. Ven means nothing, but Ventus means wind, or windstorm, razorwind etc.

Venom is NO latin word. Venom is from Starfox adventures man, hell lol. So forget this. never mind.

Bh325

It's most probably and almost certainly the name the french magazine made up for the DS. Ven's name is very probably Ventus, so Enigmatic Roxas is right.:toungesmile:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

what was the point of this thread, this could have been posted under any other Venom related thread

Xearual from Aet

You know, I really just think that enom is teh Dark Soldier, no other points to it really, he looks like he would be called Venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back