• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Disney's Castle not included in kh1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Probably just because you would do nothing in it? I don't know but you can tell the final story changed from what was shown from the Beta trailer. I mean, at first it was going to be playing as Mickey with a chainsaw before they even developed the idea for the character Sora and the Keyblade so I'm guessing it's just story changes.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They changed their minds. -A LOT- of stuff was cut from the early trailers (it's the same for every game in the series really). They were just working on unfinalized version of the story. The final draft simply didn't include it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
At least Disney Castle is in Kingdom Hearts II. It looked exactly the same as the one we saw in the trailers. I hope they can do the same for Jungle Book, etc.

Key to Truth

Awards
Disney Castle is still inside Kingdom Hearts 1, but they didn't make use of it apart from the cutscenes.

Also, the game changed a lot during the development.
To begin with, Sora was the one needing to be saved, not Kairi. So yeah... xD

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
At least Disney Castle is in Kingdom Hearts II. It looked exactly the same as the one we saw in the trailers. I hope they can do the same for Jungle Book, etc.
well, disney castle was with in a cutscene in KH 1 so I think that's why it looked the same. I think they should have added a fju locked door so that it doesn't look so damm small

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Probably just because you would do nothing in it? I don't know but you can tell the final story changed from what was shown from the Beta trailer. I mean, at first it was going to be playing as Mickey with a chainsaw before they even developed the idea for the character Sora and the Keyblade so I'm guessing it's just story changes.

Other than listening to Minnie bitch and moan...

LightChaser111

Hanging out with smugleaf blitzle tympole roggenro
^^exactly what i was thinking.

Clarkie

Well, there are some videos of playing in Disney castle... with hax of course.

Revolution

Mickey was originally ment to be the star of the games, and that would make sense, having Disney Castle as a world.

However, when the plot changed and that Mickey had to be saved, Disney Castle served no purpose, so they cut it from the first game.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
My guess for why Disney Castle wasn't in KH1 for gameplay was because when they were making the trailer that showed it, they didn't have a place to show that little bit, so they just used Disney Castle. Disney Castle was probably just made for the cutscenes that we see there. Like what they did with some of the scenes in the BBS trailers. IT was probably never meant to be in the game for gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back