• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Sora able to dual-wield?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

In the last Xemnas fight´s cutscene, Sora is able to dual-wield Kingdom Key and Way to Dawn. Why? I thought that it is only possible in drive-forms..

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Roxas could do it, I think drive form are in game just for making it more fun, if Sora always had the possibility to use two, it would be less fun. Rikutoo can have 2 keyblade, he had his one and Kairi's one at the ame time.

Beside, Riku didn't call to him his keyblade. If he did, maybe Sora wouldn't have been able to wield i any longer.

Y

Yannis

oh, okies.

I wanted to play wielding KK and WtD!!! It was only cutscene =(

Bryantjj

He could do it without drives because he was joined with Roxas again. Btw, there are countless topics on this....

shadow_of_light

or there would at least be times when he would just do it automatically. not all the time, and maybe not even with switching from one keyblade to two, but in certain situations, yes. kinda like berserk when you used all your MP...

Nobody Master

Nah, being able to dual-wield all the time would suck.

It should be reserved for when needed most or something cool like a Drive. Then, it's more of a novelty. But if it was dual-wield all the time, the novelty would soon wear off and we'd be looking for something new.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
^Good point. Although I still think it would be cool if he could wield two keyblades all the time. But I've been wondering, why is it that Roxas can wield two keyblades? It will probably be explained in 358/2 days but still it makes me wonder.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
He could do it without drives because he was joined with Roxas again

We don't know if Roxas' prescence in Sora has any effect on Sora's ability to use two Keyblades.

He simply took Riku's Keyblade, and because Riku did not call it back and Sora's heart is qualified to wield a Keyblade, Sora was able to use it.

zhengyingli

Not only that, it seems that the reaction command system itself is an indication that Sora's more adept at reading/mimicking his opponent's move (e.g.: Cyclone, Rob Count, Warp Snipe, Duel Bout, etc.), and act right on the spot. Roxas' talent and development of his battle skills during the time with the Organization might've boosted Sora's power greatly for him to pull all those stunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back