• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why was terra watching sora and riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
hey during that "leaked" BBS trailer a scene is shown where terra is looking out to the ocean and then looks at sora and riku, sparring on the beach with there ol school wooden swords.

my only theory i have for this is that maybe terra wanted to see sora (or riku) one last time before he went of to fight his final battle (which is seen in th KH2:FM secret ending), maybe terra was sora (or riku's) father but maybe they sora...(or riku) never knew him or something like that.

well thats my crack pot theory, just wanna hear what you guys think why and such heh

Y

Yannis

hey during that "leaked" BBS trailer a scene is shown where terra is looking out to the ocean and then looks at sora and riku, sparring on the beach with there ol school wooden swords.

my only theory i have for this is that maybe terra wanted to see sora (or riku) one last time before he went of to fight his final battle (which is seen in th KH2:FM secret ending), maybe terra was sora (or riku's) father but maybe they sora...(or riku) never knew him or something like that.

well thats my crack pot theory, just wanna hear what you guys think why and such heh
Terra determined, who is qualified to get the keyblade. Terra chose Riku, but then the keyblade chose Sora.

Y

Yannis

ah ok thats cool, but why does he choose who wields the keyblade i thought it chose on its own
Terra chose, but I think that the keyblade makes the final decision. Riku´s heart was darkness and Kingdom Key is light, so it chose Sora.

E

Eternal Oblivion

i think the keyblade also chose Riku but since we went to darkness it turned to Sora

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I don't think there is really much more to say on this apart from "What they said"

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Well, if the Keyblade chooses its own wielder, how did Riku manage to gain control of the Kingdom Key in Hollow Bastion in KH1? You know, when Donald and Goofy temporarily abandoned you, and Beast joined your party?

Skye Aramore

It could just be his (Terra) home or somewhere along those lines or maybe sometime during the story it is revealed that one of the two will hold the keyblade. I'm not sure, it's kind of hard to make such theories and guesses so early.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, if the Keyblade chooses its own wielder, how did Riku manage to gain control of the Kingdom Key in Hollow Bastion in KH1? You know, when Donald and Goofy temporarily abandoned you, and Beast joined your party?

For that short period in Hollow Bastion, Riku's heart was stronger than Sora's.

DarkSoldier85

i'm surprised noone's said this yet, but terra is around 17 during BBS and (since this is KH we're talking about) it's not very likely that he has a son.

As for the keyblades, anyone can have a keyblade if their heart is strong enough and if they find a keyblade that accepts them. It has nothing to do with someone else "choosing" them. I mean, look at Kairi. She had a strong heart, but no keyblade. Her way of "finding" her keyblade was for Riku to give it to her. Yes, I'm saying she can use that keyblade like everyone else.

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party
well i read somewhere somone sayin that bbs happened 10 years b4 kh1 so sora was 4 and riku was 5 they could have forgotten bout him and its possible or mab terra has the power to c that sora and riku will get a keyblade of there own or is thoght they were cute and set him self a goal to protect people and usin them in his goal i dont know

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
terras probly old enough to hav a son(defnitly oldest) no one knos ages its all speculatory

P.S.wasn't ven also at destiny islands at some point watching them

P.S.S.or mabye they are are just sick and twisted pedophiles?

Skye Aramore

terras probly old enough to hav a son(defnitly oldest) no one knos ages its all speculatory

P.S.wasn't ven also at destiny islands at some point watching them

P.S.S.or mabye they are are just sick and twisted pedophiles?

Probably*
Have*
Definitely*
Knows*

I think Aqua might be the oldest, she looks older or around the same age as Terra but I doubt any of those are their kids.

And yes, Ven was at Destiny Islands but in one scene is talking about getting erased and in another he is just standing there, so I don't think he was watching them. Terra was watching Riku and Sora play though.

T

Twilight_Thorn

the reason Terra was watching Riku and Sora was b/c Terra is a pedophile. ... what? u ppl didn't kno that?

DO XIII

I don't think any of the BBS trio are the biological parents of any of the Destiny Islands trio. For one thing, the timing doesn't work, and for another it's called "Birth By Sleep" not "Birth By The Usual Method." On the other hand, there has to be some kind of connection between Ven and Sora, given the resemblance with Roxas. Maybe Sora is a reincarnation of Ven's heart or soul after he gets frozowned by Master Xehanort. That would make Terra's watching Sora and Riku an emo sort of "My friend is now a five year old who doesn't remember me, but at least he's happy" thing.

If anyone's interested, I just posted some speculation about the new trailer here, on the Disorganization XIII website, where I talk more about this stuff.

- Rob, # omega, Disorganization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back