• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionRKO4

I heard Tetsuya Nomura decided not to show his weapon. Soo i guess that means he could still be alive. But if the next KH is a prequel, then maybe he did die in COM and he would still be alive in the prequel. But i dunno, alot of people have theories about him.

Kilika

zexion did have a weapon and u guys can say that he is dead all u want but nomura its nomura's choice if he is in the next game or not

Roxas Sorrows

Counter Shock said:
Well, sense we beat Luxord and Saix, why is their grave thingy still blue?
Because the doorways were opened, the doorways to Saix and Luxord opened in Proof of Existence, and Sora was able to go into them. They are blue and accesible, why blue? Because YOU CAN GO IN THERE, MEANING THERE WILL BE LIFE IN THERE, thus meaning, blue.

Sharikaaria

he might be dead, but i have a question. when nobodies are "destroyed" they fall back into darkness, right? do they lose their personalities in the process and completely disappear, or does going to darkness mean something like sufferring until they find a way out?

HeartofTwilight

Firstly, I think it is weird to be calling these stones graves. there is nothing buried there and the ones who are alive are there too. Dawning Twilight touched on that.

Now, the question is really who controls the stones. are they automatic or does Xemnas change them. I think it is the latter because when you beat Siax and Luxord, their stones don't change. SO....in that case all the red stone indicated is that Xemnas or the stone changer thinks zexion is dead.

BTW where can i find this interveiw of which you speak?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Roxas Sorrows said:
Because the doorways were opened, the doorways to Saix and Luxord opened in Proof of Existence, and Sora was able to go into them. They are blue and accesible, why blue? Because YOU CAN GO IN THERE, MEANING THERE WILL BE LIFE IN THERE, thus meaning, blue.

That was the WORST attempt at trying to back up a point ever.

You ever stop to think that maybe SOMEONE ELSE changes the color of the stone? Maybe they were turned red because they THOUGHT they were dead? They stayed Blue because there were other nobodies in the room and you could get to it while the others where turned red because there was no life in the room and they had died... Seirously just shut up. Stupidest logic ever.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Roxas Sorrows said:
Yes red means dead. Every eliminated member of the Org. had the red color along with a destroyed portal. The blue ones were doors to the live ones, duh. Roxas's door was shattered because he is in Sora, but still alive. A shattered door means you can't reach them, and blue means they are alive.

Forget about Zexion, he died, get over it. Maybe he didn't even have a weapon, he relied on his wits and didn't like dirtying his hands. We shouldn't care what his weapon is, because if we do, he'd still be dead, so you'd fight a metal weapon that lies on the grounds and doesn't move.

His weapon wouldn't be a keyblade either, because Roxas is the nobody to control the keyblade, another nobody to wield the keyblade would be stupid, and throw off the storyline.

Done.

Roxas Sorrows said:
Besides, if red didn't mean dead, it would mean alive, thus meaning you didn't kill anybody except for 3 org members, Luxord, Saix, and Roxas. Roxas isn't dead, so blue is alive, and red is dead. Green is for the Trash Guy on Sesame Street.

I have owned all y'all asses.

Oh Oh is it mine turn yet? :D

A. Zexion had a weapon (Nomura interview proves it. cbf quoting it)
B. It could be a keyblade
His weapon wouldn't be a keyblade either, because Roxas is the nobody to control the keyblade, another nobody to wield the keyblade would be stupid, and throw off the storyline.
Umm throw the stroy off... yeah then explain why Riku and Mickey had a Keyblade if Roxas is the only one to wield the keyblade. and also why the hell are there so many Kayblades in the secret ending if Roxas is the only one to wiled the keyblade. simply Zexion could have had a Keyblade.... it could have been a real one.. or a fake one we don't really know

another thing... if Zexion is dead and completely done for never to return... then wouldn't they show us his weapon instead of killing him off forever and never letting us know. if he was gone for good they would atleast say "Hey Zexion is gone now... we're never gonna use him again. so theres no reason for us to hide info about him and his weapon"

what im saying is... Zexion could still be alive... after all they need him alive so we can learn about his weapon and findout what it is

but then again Nomura has the ability to destroy all of our theories

HeartofTwilight

Nomura said in an interview that the next one is not cronological with the first 3 games. He also said that one could say the game takes place in the past, and the future. So, along with being extreamly confusing, says that Zexion could be dead but still have a part in the next game and the whepons could thus have been huge spoilers for that part. I personally think a Keyblade makes the most sence. I also hope he is alive but am not taking any guesses

EternalOath

If his weapon was a spoiler than it'd most likely be a keyblade, your probably right about that, but is there anything else that could be a spoiler and not be a keyblade, i mean, he had the power to form an illusion to mess with Riku, does that mean anything with his weapon? Seriously let's think outside the box here. Well i think Zexion is still alive. Nomura can bring him back anytime he want's to, in the world of KH, Nomura is god, having the power to create, destroy, and revive the dead. lol... Well anyway, if KH3 is a prequel, then it probably would've been a spoiler as to what his weapon was if you would fight against him. Though that's not much of a spoiler so his weapon would probably have some importance. As to a Sequel in the future, he is most likely dead, but maybe not, other his heartless regained form and is doing something like the guy who said that before me. Think there's an organization of heartless who've regained a similar form to their original bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back