• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why we have to go back to old worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey_boy

maybe there's more than one keyhole in each world. For instance, in the first game, we sealed the keyhole from the top of the heart of the world in Olympus Coliseum, but when we go below it, there's another keyhole. And for Halloween/Christmas Town, there might be a keyhole for Christmas Town, too. If you can think of anything for Agrabah, feel free to add it, because I don't know.

Last edited:

HeartlessSlayer

don't forget Olympus Colisseum, in the first one there was a keyhole underneath the rock and in the second one in one of the videos there was one in the underworld.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
might as wel post. bored. Um. Agrabah the one in the city. Cave of wonders was originally underground right. Then the one in the city would be logical. And in Atlantica the surface world.

monkey_boy

um. in my first post, I included Olympus Coliseum, I just forgot to mention that I was talking about it. I edited the post

monkey_boy

or maybe when everything was put back to the way it was after Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts, all the worlds became unlocked again.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
We go back to Agrabah because Pete has Jafar's lamp. Meaning he can be brought back and continue the destruction that he was planning to cause in the first game.

Oogie is back and last I heard he was a threat.

Hook is a threat and was never destroyed but chased away. So its highly possible Neverland is back.

Hades was never destroyed but sent back to the Underworld. So he his still continuing his plots from the first game *cough* kill Herc *cough*

The other worlds don't really need to come back like Wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back