• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why were you dissapointed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
-shrugs- I Guess People Thought It Was Too Easy :/ ...And Because It Was So Easy, Square Should Have Made It Longer I Guess >.> ...

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Many Threads have been made regarding this.
1. It was too short.
2. Too easy.
3. Not enough Organization XIII story.
4. Drive made it even easier.
5. Donald & Goofy didn't play as much of a role as they did in the 1st one.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I was hoping they would have fixed the button mashing. Always pushing X and I never really needed to use magic, drives, or limits. It was so easy and repetitive. Also the story dissapointed me. When I started the game and I was going through the first six days it was taking its time and I was like "sweet this is going to be really in depth" but once I started playing Sora it was just traveling to one world after another helping people with their problems. Also the worlds were very small and the entire thing was extreamly linear. I love the game dont get me wrong but it just wasn't everything I waited 4 years for.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'll admit, I enjoyed it the first time through, only because I am a huge KH fan. Still, afterwards, there is no replayability, the story is horrid, the game itself was short and easy, and the list goes on and on.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay here's my view

1) It was short
2) The organizations was said do be evil, not really explained WHY they were evil.
3) The combat system was almost all hit X till they leave you alone.
4) The magic system got worse
5) It requires almost no role playing and there's very little sidestorys/quests.
6) nomura made it
7) Sora seems like a 10 year old now, even thought he's 15
8) Riku did the same thing as he did in the first game, he fell to darkness.
9) The latter worlds did little for the story
10) the worlds had very little to do with the story
11) the drive system wasn't needed.
12) Summons are just thrown in there
13) The story is very linear
14) in whole, nothing of real importance happened in this game, in comparison to the first.

imtherealnamine

pwn3d i agree it was all that but i want dissapointed the first one told more though

can someone tell me how to make a new thread i still havent figured it out i got something to say

Last edited:

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
i wasn't exactly disappointed. i liked kh2, and the ending was so happy, and they were all reunited. the only think i was disappointed with was the secret ending. everything's back the was it was, so why another one? ok, ok... i kind of want to see kh3, but still. if it's going to be a prequel, without Sora, why bother? but if it does have Sora........... cool.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I don't know because I liked KH2 alot so I wasn't but people probably thought it was to short or easy. Or they didn't like the storyline the forms. Or they just hated it all maybe because of the Org.13 or of the worlds and characters that were in KH2. But I really don't know because I liked it alot. I played it everyday when I got home from 2-5 hours a day mostly or I didn't play.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I love the game dont get me wrong but it just wasn't everything I waited 4 years for.

I agree. When I first saw the KH2 trailers, I was amazed at what I saw. It's not that the game wasn't great, it just wasn't what we expected it to be.

The most shocking thing we waited for was:

BHK[Not called Roxas at the time]: You can't see Sora!
Axel: Are you crazy?

You all remember that?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

People were disappointed from this forums? Wow thats a shock seeing as so many useless threads are created everyday, repeating the same questions over and over, revealing your obsessions with the damned game. Threads where you people are "OMG like when is the next one coming out!???durhhhh" So I guess we learn something new everyday >.>

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
alot of ppl were saying that they were dissapointed by kh2. i would like to know why, because i thought it was awesome.

I wasn't disappointed. But you want to know why everyone was disappointed? It's quite simple. Here's the answer:

Everyone was expecting a Final Fantasy game or DMC game including outrageous difficulty and superdark story, but instead they got a KH game. That's your answer :D .

WayToDawn15

People were disappointed from this forums? Wow thats a shock seeing as so many useless threads are created everyday, repeating the same questions over and over, revealing your obsessions with the damned game. Threads where you people are "OMG like when is the next one coming out!???durhhhh" So I guess we learn something new everyday >.>

1. if this thread bothers you that much you didnt have to reply.
2. calm down. i didnt know that there was other threads like this.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i pretty much have all the same problems with it as everyone else has said, with the confusing and random story, it being way to easy, a lot of the worlds not having a point, things put in there that are never needed, ect...

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
it was too short!kh1 was longer and a little more challenging.i heard tons of rumors about making ur own keyblade and getting to fight all the ittans and got my hopes up just to hav them destroyed.it is still an awesome game though lol

Cid Highwind

The Captain
the fact that there was only one optional boss that wasn't even that hard. there were barely any new characters. it was mostly made up of what characters sora saw in the first kh1. the only worlds that were completely new were port royal and the world that never was. (if you want to include twilight town, but it was in kh:CoM)

Masamune

Big Boss
Okay here's my view

1) It was short
2) The organizations was said do be evil, not really explained WHY they were evil.
3) The combat system was almost all hit X till they leave you alone.
4) The magic system got worse
5) It requires almost no role playing and there's very little sidestorys/quests.
6) nomura made it
7) Sora seems like a 10 year old now, even thought he's 15
8) Riku did the same thing as he did in the first game, he fell to darkness.
9) The latter worlds did little for the story
10) the worlds had very little to do with the story
11) the drive system wasn't needed.
12) Summons are just thrown in there
13) The story is very linear
14) in whole, nothing of real importance happened in this game, in comparison to the first.

i agree with all of them.......

k.h.master41

i wasn't dissapointed really the story was great & if it wasn't how about i hear what should have happend i just think the worlds could've benn more interesting & fotr those of u people who say there was not enough of the organization, it's because half of them died in Chain of Memories!

DUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back