• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why will you buy an Xbox One or a Playstation 4 (or a Wii U)?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Sonix

PS4 can play DVD's and Bluerays like the PS3 right?

I can't see why not, it does have a blu ray player and those also play DVDs.

I'm probably picking the PS4 over the Xbox One mainly because it's cheaper, also Microsoft's incompetence lately has annoyed me greatly. I can't really say there are that many exclusives I want for the system yet other than inFamous but it is only launch year.
Also getting a Wii U eventually for the first party titles, not sure when that's going to be though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I can't see why not, it does have a blu ray player and those also play DVDs.

I'm probably picking the PS4 over the Xbox One mainly because it's cheaper, also Microsoft's incompetence lately has annoyed me greatly. I can't really say there are that many exclusives I want for the system yet other than inFamous but it is only launch year.
Also getting a Wii U eventually for the first party titles, not sure when that's going to be though.

Oh good! it's one of the many features why I love my PS3, since it's the best system out there to play Blueray DVD's. I will get a Wii U when a price drop happens, and better games come out for it.

Voltron

Silver Member
PS4. I have always had a special place in my heart for Sony. I'm more into Sony, even though I did break down and buy a 360, but in this generation, I am sticking with Sony. The PS4 is cheaper, and most of the games I want are for both consoles, but the PS4 just is more important to me.

zachen

Awards
I have been a Sony fanboy and I always will be. Not too mention the PS4 is cheaper and a lot sleeker than the X1 imo.

XrossBlade

I will buy the PS4, because of the games that will be.
I buy this console mostly for Kingdom Hearts III because i've been waiting for this game for 7 years.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
PS4. I'm a self admitted Sony Pony, though everyone I know has always had a 360. $100 price difference is nice, and I just prefer the announced exclusives for PS4 better than the Xbone, though I will be sure to play Halo on someone else's console when it comes out.

I've enjoyed my PS3 despite a lot of the poop that's happened with it, and I'm sticking out for the PS4 this next time around too.

TheKelsblade

PS4 over X1 for me.

I was a loyal Xbox fan (although I grew up with Sony), but due to recent events, KH III (big factor) and Microsoft's money hungry shit-on-our-customer tactics, I'm going with a PS4.

$100 difference is a nice added bonus.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to wait a while before I make the purchase in hopes of the system lowering its price and when the games I like are near its release. But mostly likely I will be purchasing the PS4 and Wii U because they're both much cheaper and friendlier than the Xbox One with a variety of games.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'll be getting a Wii U and PS4. I've been dying to play a lot of the games I've seen for the Wii U and obviously want PS4 simply because of KHIII and FFVX. I'd wait for the price to drop and see what other games are available. But, my heart is set on the Wii U the most. Between these two systems, I've grown up on both and will always buy, future consoles and the games that come out on each of them. C:

There's nothing on Xbox One to interest me or get me to purchase it.

XrossBlade

I'll be getting a Wii U and PS4. I've been dying to play a lot of the games I've seen for the Wii U and obviously want PS4 simply because of KHIII and FFVX. I'd wait for the price to drop and see what other games are available. But, my heart is set on the Wii U the most. Between these two systems, I've grown up on both and will always buy, future consoles and the games that come out on each of them. C:

There's nothing on Xbox One to interest me or get me to purchase it.
Almost the same for me ^^
I don't have something that i want to Xbox One, and PS4 i buy just because of KH III =D
btw, i can't write on your visitor messages / send you a private message :/

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
The fact Sony gave Battlefield 3 for free only makes me believe they're treating their consumers as gamers!

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
The PSN has been giving out righteous games for free, I just downloaded BF3 last night. And while Live is a really nice set up, I'm excited for what the PSN will offer this next generation. Hopefully security won't be an issue again.

Cuccojenkins

I'll end up having both a ps4 and wii u. the wii u has ssb,mk8, bayonneta 2, super mario 3d world, sonic lost world, the wonderful 101, and monolith softs new game. I'll be getting a ps4 because of kingdom hearts III, Final fantasy XV, Metal gear solid 5, and Knack.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
My first choice is probably a PS4 at this point in time. I mean, MGSV, FF XV, KHIII, Watch Dogs, GTAV, Killer is Dead and so much more! My second choice will probably be a Wii U for some of their first party games such as Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Legend of Zelda Wii U, Super Smash Bros for Wii U, and hopefully a new Metroid game at some point although it was just announced that their is no current production for a Metroid game.

Cuccojenkins

My first choice is probably a PS4 at this point in time. I mean, MGSV, FF XV, KHIII, Watch Dogs, GTAV, Killer is Dead and so much more!
Actually killer is dead is on ps3/360 and won't be on the next gen consoles. What exclusive features does watch dogs ps4 have? just wondering because I'm pretty sure the xbox one does something with the kinect and the wii u has gamepad features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back