• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why would pirates of the carribean be in KH2 it has no affiliation to Disney or does

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
.Oathkeeper. said:
um, yes. Pirates of the Caribbean is just about as Disney as they come. it was based on a ride in Disneyland and Disney World.

woah didnt know that. Anyways yea POTC is disney based on that fact.

shoppingforblood

Of course, not too many Disney films have higher than a PG. There is one that's rated R, it's called "Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire." I can't wait for KH2. ^_^

Unknown Zinko

Yes its a disney film, but i never thought it would be in KH2.

"Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire." i dont think thats rated R it think its PG they show it on the disney channel.

agentscamp5

ya ive have seen it on disney channel, it is soo not R, its can't be, its not like that. on the subject of disney channel, has eneyone else noticed that almast every show has a female as a main charecter and it is mostly girly and there aren't many male main charecters. what is up with that!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ya pirates of the carribean is part of disney. im still amaze on how well square change a realistic moive to animation

untitled.bmp

Jack E.

blackdragon88 said:
why would pirates of the carribean be in KH2 it has no affiliation to Disney or does it?

Disney owns other companies like Touchstone and Spyglass Entertainment. When a movie that is more mature or has a style that simply isn't Disney, they can change the movie to be under these other labels. HOWEVER, since Pirates was a Disneyland original, it would have been kind of weird to do that.... Like making a Mickey Mouse movie and giving it to Touchstone. So they went through this whole process and, essentially, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy will be the only set of Disney films that are above a PG rating.

Jack E.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
S-E added it becuz they were IDIOTS. They wanted a world more surprising than Nightmare before Christmas's Halloween Town.

So boom they got PotC becuz it was live action. How is that surprising? They are alive and breathing in the game like the movie. What surprise is that? What's stopping Disney from making all their movies live action? What about their other live action movies that escape my mind as I speak?

What should have been the world was Lion King. Wouldn't it be surprising if Sora was a FULL Lion, Donald was full Flamingo, and Goofy was a full prairie dog?

MasterofMemories

Square-Enix aren't idiots for putting in a Pirates of the Carribean world, on the contrary, it was a smart idea. Not only does the world look great, the dark theme will go well with KH2's darker story. Plus, it'll be awesome to beat the crap out of undead pirates with the Keyblade.!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
MasterofMemories said:
Square-Enix aren't idiots for putting in a Pirates of the Carribean world, on the contrary, it was a smart idea. Not only does the world look great, the dark theme will go well with KH2's darker story. Plus, it'll be awesome to beat the crap out of undead pirates with the Keyblade.!

Smart Idea? SMART IDEA? What the hell are you smoking. This was stupid.

I'm sure the worlds in the FF games are great. But that does mean we are going to go there in KH? No.

And are you retarded or just high? It's not like blood is going to be shown in the game. What are you thinking darker story means?

The game is most likely going to be rated E so the PotC plot is most likely tuned down to suit the E ratedness.

Any Disney world could go in the game and fit...so would any original world becuz they make it fit.

PotC isn't doing anything special than any other world. Which is why S-E are idiots for putting it in the game.

MasterofMemories

Well, obviously .:KL:., I knew there wouldn't be blood or anything. But (I'm not trying to come across as mean) haven't you read anywhere that the storyline for KH2 is darker than the original?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes but people are taking "darker storyline" wayyyy to far.

Mufasa died in Lion King but that didn't make it dark it was just sad *cries*

They should have killed that Scar looking lion in the second one. But of course Disney are bigger idiots than Square. But of course Square always redeems themselves.

MasterofMemories

That part with Mufasa was pretty sad, but I mean like the curse of the undead in the PotC movie. Curses are kinda dark. I'm not tryin' to start a fight here.

Relik

Re: why would pirates of the carribean be in KH2 it has no affiliation to Disney or d

I agree with KL. It's not needed to be in there at all. The only good thing about that movie was Johnny Depp. Without him it would've been just another medicore movie with nothing special to it at all. So I wish that it wasn't in the game. But since none of work for S/E we can b**** and moan all we want (to those that don't want that world in it) but the world will still be in it. So I i say stop complaining and deal with it no matter how painful it will be to play that level. The only dark thing about the curse is not wanting to eat or drink, well there is another thing but that's a whole other topic. So yes curses can be dark, but that curse wasn't to dark, and besides

*****SPOLIERS the curse was lifted at the end*****.

MasterofMemories

First, thanks to beastin4kh2 for backing me up, and second, I know that the curse was lifted at the end. I own the movie. The curse was dark because the pirates who were cursed were condemmed to endlessly sail the seas, from port to port, until they found the last piece of the gold. Oh, and I thought that maybe, for the keychain attached to the Keyblade for that world, the keychain is one of the pieces of cursed gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back