• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why would pirates of the carribean be in KH2 it has no affiliation to Disney or does

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikubaka67

Awards
The only good thing about that movie was Johnny Depp.

wat about Orlando Bloom? hes sooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools and falls over 4 no apparent reason*

The only dark thing about the curse is not wanting to eat or drink

im not tryin 2 b rude, but the curse wasn't not WANTING 2 eat or drink, but not being able 2

Oh, and I thought that maybe, for the keychain attached to the Keyblade for that world, the keychain is one of the pieces of cursed gold.

that would b awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Banditking861

.:KL:. said:
Smart Idea? SMART IDEA? What the hell are you smoking. This was stupid.

I'm sure the worlds in the FF games are great. But that does mean we are going to go there in KH? No.

How's that stupid idea? People used to think collaborating Square-Enix with Disney was the dumbest move, but later, most of them were wrong. I argee with MasterofMemories, I think it's great idea that Square-Enix are putting up the risk of using live-action movie to make KH2 more exciting than ever.

And are you retarded or just high? It's not like blood is going to be shown in the game. What are you thinking darker story means?

No need to call him retard... Blood can be replaced with munny and items, you know

The game is most likely going to be rated E so the PotC plot is most likely tuned down to suit the E ratedness.

I don't think so, we seen Jack in zombie state with rapier stabbed to his chest in the magazine. I think the plot will be fine, just have to wait til we see trailer with PotC. Besides, how would you know if it will be rated E? They can change it to rated T

Any Disney world could go in the game and fit...so would any original world becuz they make it fit.

The Nightmare before Christmas isn't exactly like Disney world... it came out fine, happens to be one of my favorite worlds. Besides, I'm pretty sure Lion King world will be in KH2 or KH3 since it's one of the popular Disney movies

PotC isn't doing anything special than any other world. Which is why S-E are idiots for putting it in the game.

How can you call them idiots? You're just being pessimistic (no offense)... you haven't even play the game.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Banditking861 said:
No need to call him retard... Blood can be replaced with munny and items, you know

That doesn't make it darker.

I don't think so, we seen Jack in zombie state with rapier stabbed to his chest in the magazine. I think the plot will be fine, just have to wait til we see trailer with PotC. Besides, how would you know if it will be rated E? They can change it to rated T

Sora stabbed himself in the first game and that didn't get T rated or toned down.

And its going to be E. It's Obvious, if you look at the first game it says Violence...and it got E. And CoM had mild language and Fantasy violence and it got E. KH2 is going to have Fantasy Violence...or just Violence....it may have mild language and since CoM can get E with that than KH2 can get E for that.

The Nightmare before Christmas isn't exactly like Disney world... it came out fine, happens to be one of my favorite worlds. Besides, I'm pretty sure Lion King world will be in KH2 or KH3 since it's one of the popular Disney movies

But they made it fit with the storyline They could do that with any movie. PotC isn't any special.

Even though the ending of KH2 suggests another sequel doesn't mean their actually will be one (most likely there will) but it might be like CoM and be on the PSP, to my delight. =P But if Lion King is in KH3 but not KH2 then Square would be bigger idiots.

How can you call them idiots? You're just being pessimistic (no offense)... you haven't even play the game.

So? Atlantica seemed like a good world before people played it. People didn't dislike some of the worlds of the first game before it came out like they do now. But they did after words. How come I can't do the reverse?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
lol geez this whole POTC thing is getting a bit out of hand. Hey, some people like it and others don't. I think POTC would be a cool world and everyone needs to stop criticizing SE moves for putting that in. Overall, 80% of the people actually like the idea of POTC(there was a poll) and well enough it is going to be in the game whether you like it or not

Relik

Re: why would pirates of the carribean be in KH2 it has no affiliation to Disney or d

Well that poll was incomplete seeing as how I did not vote, and I'm sure many others didn't see it and vote. Either way people will like it, and people will not like it. Though I strongly agree with KL. POTC isn't special, it's not that dark, and yes Atlantica did suck big time. Giving a negative opinion doesn't make one pessimestic. For that to be pessimestic he'd have to say the whole game would suck just b/c that world is it, all he said was that he doesn't like one world in the game.

Spirit

KL i swear if u hate this level soooooooo much then dont buy the game simple as that god some ppl over a game!!! its just a game ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!! god some ppl >_<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
blackdragon88 said:
why would pirates of the carribean be in KH2 it has no affiliation to Disney or does it?

IDOIT!

Look at the frick'n box1 It says disney do your rewsearch before you post!

All PoTC haters die you all neeed to burn...

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The game is'nt out yet so don't critisise what you have'nt seen!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That doesn't make it darker.

Sora stabbed himself in the first game and that didn't get T rated or toned down.

And its going to be E. It's Obvious, if you look at the first game it says Violence...and it got E. And CoM had mild language and Fantasy violence and it got E. KH2 is going to have Fantasy Violence...or just Violence....it may have mild language and since CoM can get E with that than KH2 can get E for that.

But they made it fit with the storyline They could do that with any movie. PotC isn't any special.

Even though the ending of KH2 suggests another sequel doesn't mean their actually will be one (most likely there will) but it might be like CoM and be on the PSP, to my delight. =P But if Lion King is in KH3 but not KH2 then Square would be bigger idiots.

So? Atlantica seemed like a good world before people played it. People didn't dislike some of the worlds of the first game before it came out like they do now. But they did after words. How come I can't do the reverse?

Well maye Mulan will be a god aweful world you never know....dipwad...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Is'nt kingdom hearts about combining something new to make it fresh and exiting?

Disney and sqaure could only be farther apary untill kh! Thats what kh is about something new, fresh, and compelling story lines.

So their nOOb.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
S-E added it becuz they were IDIOTS. They wanted a world more surprising than Nightmare before Christmas's Halloween Town.

So boom they got PotC becuz it was live action. How is that surprising? They are alive and breathing in the game like the movie. What surprise is that? What's stopping Disney from making all their movies live action? What about their other live action movies that escape my mind as I speak?

What should have been the world was Lion King. Wouldn't it be surprising if Sora was a FULL Lion, Donald was full Flamingo, and Goofy was a full prairie dog?

pay more attention lion king was confirmed a couple weeks ago...

so kindly shutup.

-.- nOOb.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Smart Idea? SMART IDEA? What the hell are you smoking. This was stupid.

I'm sure the worlds in the FF games are great. But that does mean we are going to go there in KH? No.

And are you retarded or just high? It's not like blood is going to be shown in the game. What are you thinking darker story means?

The game is most likely going to be rated E so the PotC plot is most likely tuned down to suit the E ratedness.

Any Disney world could go in the game and fit...so would any original world becuz they make it fit.

PotC isn't doing anything special than any other world. Which is why S-E are idiots for putting it in the game.

Normura......SAID.......HOIMSELF THAT THE STORYB WOULD BE DARKER!

ARE YOU THE ESRB?

WELL?!?

YOU MUST LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU1

Last edited:

Banditking861

riku104, just shut the hell up... you're pretty much a noob if you post 6 times in a row. At least to learn how to use edit button

KL have a good point, but that doesn't mean PotC is gonna suck big time. I don't see how it's not special since PotC will be the first live action world in KH franchise, plus Square rendered PotC like they did to FF X and FF XI. I agree Atlantic was pretty crappy world since you couldn't do many things like special attacks, combo and others.

RMSDevils

Banditking861 said:
riku104, just shut the hell up... you're pretty much a noob if you post 6 times in a row. At least to learn how to use edit button

KL have a good point, but that doesn't mean PotC is gonna suck big time. I don't see how it's not special since PotC will be the first live action world in KH franchise. I agree Atlantic was pretty crappy world since you couldn't do many things like special attacks, combo and others.

i agree with u atlantica did suck not to mention the swimming controls were not what i really expected.

Kilika

i never like atlantica, it always got on my nerves when playing. i'm really looking forward to PotC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back